• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I got a random ad for Insight Software on my Outlook

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
IMG_0246.jpeg

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
Plot twist: Jax & Mullen are working together, she's hacked the IPs and routers of everyone on the forums not to gain dirt on them but so Dan Mullen can sell Insight Software Solutions™ to prospective clients. 7th sink ain't gonna pay for itself, you know!

UnwarrantedArrogance

#AmDrinkingMyselfToDeath
Forum Clout
I’ve told this before but a few years ago the secretary called me in to ask about this Better Business Bureau type service that sent us a snail mail ad. She had the website pulled up and asked me what I thought. As she was scrolling a few customer testimonials came up with headshots. Nikis was on there and I tried not to freak out. It was so weird I felt like I was having a brain aneurysm.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
The only reason I'm able to search the housing market for 4 and 5 sink homes right now is all the money I'm saving by using insight software products.
I spent a little more initially, now I'm reaping the benefits, funster.
Before Insight Software my equity compensation was only 🤏
Now that I'm on the funster+ package its like ✋_____________________________🤚
Our toilets have never been cleaner and I have a cool rubber dog shit stress toy for every desk, COMPED