• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I got a Morning Zoo on my house!

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Dan, eat your heart out!

As far as I know, the Z100 Morning Zoo still does the Mr Leonard bit. Scott Shannon was really what Opie wanted to be; he was a highly respected rock radio DJ and program director who gained ratings and ad revenue wherever he worked… until he partnered with Todd and did radio for housewives.

G

As far as I know, the Z100 Morning Zoo still does the Mr Leonard bit. Scott Shannon was really what Opie wanted to be; he was a highly respected rock radio DJ and program director who gained ratings and ad revenue wherever he worked… until he partnered with Todd and did radio for housewives.

People might not like that hacky radio shit but you’ve gotta respect what he accomplished and they seemed to have fun. I wasn’t even alive back then but it seems like such a simpler time. He also seemed cool when he called into O&A. Fuck that Todd homo though.

G

People might not like that hacky radio shit but you’ve gotta respect what he accomplished and they seemed to have fun. I wasn’t even alive back then but it seems like such a simpler time. He also seemed cool when he called into O&A. Fuck that Todd homo though.
Todd lives in my neck of the woods now. Hoping to run in to him.