• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I get fucked in the ass by a man every night but I'm not gay <<< Jim Norton logic

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2023-12-20 130625.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
  • Being the receptive partner (bottom) is riskier than being the insertive partner (top).
  • The bottom’s risk is higher because the rectum’s lining is thin and may allow HIV to enter the body during anal sex.
  • The top is also at risk. HIV can enter the body through the opening at the tip of the penis (urethra); the foreskin if the penis isn’t circumcised; or small cuts, scratches, or open sores anywhere on the penis.
Of course you don’t fuck around with AIDS but taking prep specifically to fuck a dude in the ass where your body fluids won’t intermingle in the same way seems dumb. He is absolutely getting fucked in the ass to take PREP. If his anal lining tears and Alan is leaking a bit…AIDS.

However consider this as well:

“Undetectable = Untransmittable (U=U) is a message used in HIV campaigns. It means that if someone has an undetectable viral load, they cannot sexually transmit HIV to others”

So basically they make HIV medication that while not killing the disease kills it’s potential for it to be transmitted. If you take this medicine for 6 months, your viral loads can reach a point of 0. And if your viral loads are undetectable for longer than 6 months you have a 0% chance to spread the virus to someone, even fucking without a condom.

So you’re telling me Alena with her Norweigan healthcare couldn’t take some meds for a year to stop her pozzed loads from infecting Jimmys butthole?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
  • Being the receptive partner (bottom) is riskier than being the insertive partner (top).
  • The bottom’s risk is higher because the rectum’s lining is thin and may allow HIV to enter the body during anal sex.
  • The top is also at risk. HIV can enter the body through the opening at the tip of the penis (urethra); the foreskin if the penis isn’t circumcised; or small cuts, scratches, or open sores anywhere on the penis.
Of course you don’t fuck around with AIDS but taking prep specifically to fuck a dude in the ass where your body fluids won’t intermingle in the same way seems dumb. He is absolutely getting fucked in the ass to take PREP. If his anal lining tears and Alan is leaking a bit…AIDS.

However consider this as well:

“Undetectable = Untransmittable (U=U) is a message used in HIV campaigns. It means that if someone has an undetectable viral load, they cannot sexually transmit HIV to others”

So basically they make HIV medication that while not killing the disease kills it’s potential for it to be transmitted. If you take this medicine for 6 months, your viral loads can reach a point of 0. And if your viral loads are undetectable for longer than 6 months you have a 0% chance to spread the virus to someone, even fucking without a condom.

So you’re telling me Alena with her Norweigan healthcare couldn’t take some meds for a year to stop her pozzed loads from infecting Jimmys butthole?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1FsMMHONbu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Forum Clout
Again, I definitely like Nikki and increasingly loathe The Worm. I could see being friends with her but I have zero interest in what that mollusk has to say. Point of interest: Morton makes it known in this video that Nikki has a penis.