• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I fucking hate Indian tech ‘support’ so much

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Do they still use English first names to get you to think they are talking to you from North Carolina?

What I don't get it that they were colonized by the British for a century, but are unable to speak English in natural way. They always have this overly formal manner but don't seem to comprehend the language. They use a lot of thank you and please, sir but don't make sense.

I doubt any Bhramins or even Kshatriyas work in those menial jobs. There are filled with Jackie Singh level idiots, so that would explain why.

But bloody Hell, Kenyans and Ghanans and even Nigerians speak English better.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Why do Indians/Pakis say 'actually' before they start a fucking sentence. As in, "Actually, I think the problem...". It's fucking annoying. So is the fake 'yes sir, no sir' shite mentioned already.

My SIM card stopped working the other day so I had to do one of those online customer chat things to order a new one and it was an absolute ordeal.

We started off by having a completely predictable issue regarding my identity and customer number, all because this ape couldn't copy my info down properly. It took multiple attempts for 'Andrew' to grasp what I wanted.

I finally explain the situation and type, "I want to keep my old number". And this useless street shitter replies, "Just to confirm, you want a new number?", And I'm like NO!!! Are you fucking serious? The whole thing lasted an hour and a half.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Do they still use English first names to get you to think they are talking to you from North Carolina?

What I don't get it that they were colonized by the British for a century, but are unable to speak English in natural way. They always have this overly formal manner but don't seem to comprehend the language. They use a lot of thank you and please, sir but don't make sense.

I doubt any Bhramins or even Kshatriyas work in those menial jobs. There are filled with Jackie Singh level idiots, so that would explain why.

The pajeets are the most retarded race I have ever witnessed. They love to argue and breed like roaches.

People give shit to F/Ns but my real hatred is reserved for streetshitters. Just one interaction with them and you feel like bashing your brains in.

G

Kikes (aristocracy of the judeo-christian realm...your Lords and Masters as much as you deny) are preferring (Hindu) streetshitters as middle management over you WASP relics. Street shitter politicians is the new thing, you will get your call centers back, faggots....Enjoy providing customer service with immaculate English and no boopity-boopity accents, stupids.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I've been on the job hunt recently and if I get a call from an Indian HR recruiter I will hang up. If I get an interview scheduled and the name of the interviewer sounds like one of them, I will cancel.

They're unhelpful in every capacity and unpleasant due to their autistic social skills. I would love to know how much money companies save outsourcing call centers at the expense of all usefulness.

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
Just gotta keep your chin up. Stick with me here. We'll get through this. We're gonna turn this thing around. Do you use your tool bar? You wanna grab hold of your tool bar, that's where all your icons are. Now don't get mad, take a breath. You can't yell at me here. Just take a breath and keep your chin up, the sun is on the horizon and we're gonna turn this thing around.

G

I've been on the job hunt recently and if I get a call from an Indian HR recruiter I will hang up. If I get an interview scheduled and the name of the interviewer sounds like one of them, I will cancel.

They're unhelpful in every capacity and unpleasant due to their autistic social skills. I would love to know how much money companies save outsourcing call centers at the expense of all usefulness.
Who do you talk to then? I don’t think Ive ever met a white male HR person in my life.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I kept getting phonecalls from “the security office of the world wide web” , I every morning for a week they called at 6:30 am asking for my dad who died in October. They called yesterday afternoon whilst my sister was coming in as I yelled down the line how I was going to the street shitter and set fire to his mother as I rape his kids. My sister said I sounded like something out of the exorcist

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout

My uncle used to always ask, “what’s the weather like in Ontario?”

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
More than being useless, my main problem with them is that I usually can't understand anything they fucking say to the point that I get pissed off. I've been like "Can you transfer me to someone who speaks English?" And they do and you just get another fucking Indian. Just the other day I had an Indian guy call me about a food order and I still have no clue what he said. I just said "okay." I've ended so many interactions with Indians with "I can't fucking understand you." I'm sure I seem like a racist asshole, but it gets old after a while. Like 80% of the time I get a phone call that isn't friends or family, it's some dumbass I can't understand. I should just fucking learn Punjabi with the amount of streetshitter phone calls I have to struggle through.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Reposting from my own bitch about tech suppor thread cuz it had me HOWLIN

1682098880779.png