• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I fucking hate comedy so much

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
The worst kind of comedy is when someone works themself up into an exaggerated hyperactive state and try to maintain a flow as long as possible. BAM! BOOM! KAPOW! THE ZINGERS JUST KEEP ON COMING! HAHAHAHAHA!

The worst offender is Bill Burr and his Philly rant. I literally have to turn that off within a minute any time I hear it.
lol, nice disdain, stupid

(seriously, I wish I wrote this)

Forum Clout
lol, nice disdain, stupid

(seriously, I wish I wrote this)
1000000317.jpg

"Please like me, please rib me"

Only shush from now on. Shhhh

Forum Clout
Anthony would celebrate if that child died.
Like the entire Comedy forum isn't already full of hateful assholes like you obsessing over a man you've never met.

@BakersfieldChimp celebrated when a Trump supporter got killed, leaving young children without a father. @Mass.gov thought it was funny when a young girl got beat up by Muslims at her school in Michigan. And the list goes on and on. Didn't see you have a problem with that. So let's do away this fiction that you people who call yourselves liberal are in any way better. You're all hateful pieces of shit who hate whoever your television tells you to hate. And there are other places for you to do that than a forum that is supposed to be about comedy.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Like the entire Comedy forum isn't already full of hateful assholes like you obsessing over a man you've never met.

@BakersfieldChimp celebrated when a Trump supporter got killed, leaving young children without a father. @Mass.gov thought it was funny when a young girl got beat up by Muslims at her school in Michigan. And the list goes on and on. Didn't see you have a problem with that. So let's do away this fiction that you people who call yourselves liberal are in any way better. You're all hateful pieces of shit who hate whoever your television tells you to hate. And there are other places for you to do that than a forum that is supposed to be about comedy.
You always remind me of my rascal ways lol

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
The worst kind of comedy is when someone works themself up into an exaggerated hyperactive state and try to maintain a flow as long as possible. BAM! BOOM! KAPOW! THE ZINGERS JUST KEEP ON COMING! HAHAHAHAHA!

The worst offender is Bill Burr and his Philly rant. I literally have to turn that off within a minute any time I hear it.
Or any time Jim talked about anything on da showwwwwww. I dislike how I was fooled by this, and I am thankful for being called out on it myself at times.