• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I fucked up

G

You have to make her unimportant to you...your yearning is what's fucking shit up. Stop yearning, you genuinely wish her well, if she vibes with that good, if it dont' fuck it...you're still a man with testicles and a male drive, you are not obligated to wait on her, even if she does respond positively some day.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Some chick I wanna bang is going to a christmas show tonight so I messaged her after work with "oh forgot to tell you, hope u have fun tonight!".

She hasnt replied but I dont expect her to. thats really bad. I felt like fatty talking to anica. Kill me.
You're overthinking it. It's a little corny, but it's doubtful she's giving this a ton of thought one way or another.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
No. Women over-analyze everything. Best case scenario, she's thinking "did he really just text me that?"

Agent Qadan is fuckona non grata.
Even if this is true, the best approach for our man to take is to not initiate a conversation with her for a few weeks. Let her make contact every time. Don't change how you talk to her (don't retreat into being an aloof quiet guy or try too hard when you're excited she does start a conversation), but don't be the one to start the conversation. Let her set the tone for a little while and just interact in the way that got you where you were to remind her you're not weird.

Also be prepared that you fucked it up. No big deal, it's a learning experience.

P

potatopeeler63

Even if this is true, the best approach for our man to take is to not initiate a conversation with her for a few weeks. Let her make contact every time. Don't change how you talk to her (don't retreat into being an aloof quiet guy or try too hard when you're excited she does start a conversation), but don't be the one to start the conversation. Let her set the tone for a little while and just interact in the way that got you where you were to remind her you're not weird.

Also be prepared that you fucked it up. No big deal, it's a learning experience.
Ok fedora wearing pick up artist from 2007

OP fucked up being a needy faggot, not to mention going for a coworker and now her pussy is drier than icky nikis

Leave it alone, qadan.
She’ll text you out of the blue, meet for drinks and get an OTPHJ
Simple as

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

I agree, but let's not get our friend's hopes up. That's not fun for anybody.