• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I fucked Nia Burr AMA

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
is the baby yours then? No way is that toddler biracial
You can actually tell the kid is biracial by the hair. Hate to fuck the bit up. It’s just that nigger burr is soooo fucking black that even bills whiteness didn’t do much. And keep in mind bill kind of has niggery hair.

used to live with a black girl so I seen natural nigger everyday. His daughter hair is not all black people hair. The curl pattern is way too loose.

G

You can actually tell the kid is biracial by the hair. Hate to fuck the bit up. It’s just that nigger burr is soooo fucking black that even bills whiteness didn’t do much. And keep in mind bill kind of has niggery hair.

used to live with a black girl so I seen natural nigger everyday. His daughter hair is not all black people hair. The curl pattern is way too loose.
well when she's about 10-12 we will see if Bill Burr's features show. Its a myth that White genetics is weak...Obama looked more like his white mama than his African dad for eg.

CumiaPoodle

well when she's about 10-12 we will see if Bill Burr's features show. Its a myth that White genetics is weak...Obama looked more like his white mama than his African dad for eg.
The thing is most American blacks are about 40-60% African. Like the ones that people consider black.

so when mixed with white blood. They’re diluted even further and their offspring is 20-30% black. Nia is one of the few niggers left that are about 90-95% African.

blacks like Lamelo ball and his brothers, drake, that bad mulatto bitch from game of thrones that we think of as “half black” are really about a quarter African.

CumiaPoodle

Please be a Big Wyyz alt
Like Quasimodo said were really in the end times. I’m not anti Pat posting but I only find interesting shit in the comedy and off topic section.

I feel like a lot of posters came from the last forum when it was basically a board dedicated to pat. Not only is patrick boring unoriginal and uninteresting, the people who are most dedicated to fucking with him tend to be the same. Not including covid cumia he’s one of the few exceptions.

maybe I’m just an old man who knows.

well when she's about 10-12 we will see if Bill Burr's features show
image_5215.jpg