I found my neighbor passed out drunk in the bushes.

G

That sucks. It's not the first time I've done this to someone passed out on the floor. It's one the best ways for a drunk to learn a possible lesson and to be thankful at the same time because some niggas beat passed out drunks after robbing them and shit. Glad you just lost your money and hopefully you took the lesson.

❤️
The nigger force is strong with you.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I knew I should have stripped him naked...
I broke out a sweat thinking about that, if they did that to me I probably would have to go to jail or a hospital, big fine and all that

phones don't worth much these days since they can lock the iPhone remotely, all you can do with it is sell it for parts and Androids worth Jack shit, that's what I cope with not stealing that drunkards phone anyway

The smart band I wear for years now is a huwuai one I found on the street cause these things squeeze out of the band easily

Wired controller is better all Bluetooth thing always malfunction at the worst times and you just wanna smash them

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
A good Gshock square is all you really need.
It's a 5610 model. I personally think the ultimate one. Solar Charging and auto time synchronized nightly. I've never changed the battery in the 10+ years since I took it from him. It's one of my oldest possessions.