I found my neighbor passed out drunk in the bushes.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Southern-Pacific-Rattlesnake-jpgr[1].jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I did it once but I was on the other end, passed out on the street and woke up on a park bench. Someone took my bag which had like 200 in it. Was lucky that was all I lost
That sucks. It's not the first time I've done this to someone passed out on the floor. It's one the best ways for a drunk to learn a possible lesson and to be thankful at the same time because some niggas beat passed out drunks after robbing them and shit. Glad you just lost your money and hopefully you took the lesson.

❤️

G

A girl once told me to look after her purse while she went on the dance floor at a club. I figure it was so dark and shed be preoccupied with dancing that she wouldnt see me going thru her purse and taking her money. But she came back as I was going thru it and took the purse back off me and counted her money. It was awkward. I'm not a good thief (white).

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
That sucks. It's not the first time I've done this to someone passed out on the floor. It's one the best ways for a drunk to learn a possible lesson and to be thankful at the same time because some niggas beat passed out drunks after robbing them and shit. Glad you just lost your money and hopefully you took the lesson.

❤️
yeah the last thing i remember was rolling down on the street, someone picked me up and put me on the bench. the police actually called me the next day cause they found my ID cards etc in a park like 20 minutes away, it was in my pocket so someone picked through my shit, left my phone alone cause it was an old model. good lesson there brotherman

i have seen my share of passed out niggas on the street. there was someone passed out with his phone right in front of him, i didnt take it cause i was scare of camera n gps, was i retarded for not taking it?

anyway all you need these days is a Xbox controller it connects to everything, get a clip so you can put your phone on it its like 2$

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
yeah the last thing i remember was rolling down on the street, someone picked me up and put me on the bench. the police actually called me the next day cause they found my ID cards etc in a park like 20 minutes away, it was in my pocket so someone picked through my shit, left my phone alone cause it was an old model. good lesson there brotherman

i have seen my share of passed out niggas on the street. there was someone passed out with his phone right in front of him, i didnt take it cause i was scare of camera n gps, was i retarded for not taking it?

anyway all you need these days is a Xbox controller it connects to everything, get a clip so you can put your phone on it its like 2$
That's very thoughtful that they put you on a bench.

I would never touch a phone or smart watch from someone. GPS makes that risky and not worth the embarrassment of getting caught with it. My everyday wrist watch has been a square G Shock that I took from a passed out drunk over 10 years ago. It was a house party that my roommate threw behind everyone's back (we had jobs, he was a bum) next morning as I was getting ready for work one of the random party goers was passed out near the bathroom door with the watch right in front of him. I didn't even hesitate and took it because I've always liked the squares. Close to a $200 watch at the time. I remember seeing the same kid months later at another party wearing the same watch. It was funny because I was wearing his old one right there too. We never even spoke because we didn't know each other so it was never brought up. Although I'm sure he probably noticed me wearing it as I talked to a mutual friend.

I like the Kishi because it's USB C and doesn't have latency issues.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
A girl once told me to look after her purse while she went on the dance floor at a club. I figure it was so dark and shed be preoccupied with dancing that she wouldnt see me going thru her purse and taking her money. But she came back as I was going thru it and took the purse back off me and counted her money. It was awkward. I'm not a good thief (white).
Lmaoooo

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That's very thoughtful that they put you on a bench.

I would never touch a phone or smart watch from someone. GPS makes that risky and not worth the embarrassment of getting caught with it. My everyday wrist watch has been a square G Shock that I took from a passed out drunk over 10 years ago. It was a house party that my roommate threw behind everyone's back (we had jobs, he was a bum) next morning as I was getting ready for work one of the random party goers was passed out near the bathroom door with the watch right in front of him. I didn't even hesitate and took it because I've always liked the squares. Close to a $200 watch at the time. I remember seeing the same kid months later at another party wearing the same watch. It was funny because I was wearing his old one right there too. We never even spoke because we didn't know each other so it was never brought up. Although I'm sure he probably noticed me wearing it as I talked to a mutual friend.

I like the Kishi because it's USB C and doesn't have latency issues.
A good Gshock square is all you really need.

G

❤️
If he was drunk enough to pass out in the bushes, I'm guessing he's not going to remember how much cash he had on him. He'll probably just assume he blew it all at the bar. There's no lesson here, you just stole some guy's money lol.