I found a picture of Mama Raven.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Screenshot_20220310-235929_Firefox.jpg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
The risk of making a baby piggy is it might make him too adorable. I'm already 'aww-ing' in my head just thinking about the lil mug. :)
That’s a fair point. Even if you put a phone in his hooves it would still be cute. The backwards brewers cap alone isn’t enough to make it hateable. There’s gotta be something.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Thats the girl who threw up and diarrhea’d all over some couples floor and wiped herself with the hand towel and went home without saying a word. Fucking putrid. They deserved it because theyd invited that beast over for sex. I literally gagged when she was telling the story.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
Thats the girl who threw up and diarrhea’d all over some couples floor and wiped herself with the hand towel and went home without saying a word. Fucking putrid. They deserved it because theyd invited that beast over for sex. I literally gagged when she was telling the story.
hang on can you give me any more details this paragraph wasn’t long enough for me to jerk off to

Last edited:

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
hang on can you give me any more details this paragraph wasn’t long enough for me to jerk off to
Im sure youtubing “chantal” or “foodie beauty” with “shit” or “poop” or anything will come up with a litany of results for you.