• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I found a bag full of weed with a smaller baggie of coke in it today

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I've never found coke but have found heroin a few times in my life, that stuff is pretty much everywhere you look these days.

One time I was asked by a relatives friend in NYC to watch his place while he was gone for the weekend. He straight up told me "there's some yay in the linen closet if you want, but don't be a dick and eat it all."

I was thinking it was an eight ball or something small, but no, it was a fucking kilo and the only reason why he wanted someone there when he was gone.

I didn't take advantage, or at least I didn't feel like I did seeing as the package was huge. I probably had taken just over a balls amount so it barely looked like a dent. He didn't complain, thanked me and gave me some cash.

I did find it weird that he didn't ask my cousin to watch it for him, but went and asked me. Someone who only knew him through said cousin and the fact we played stickball a few times out in the courtyard when we were much younger. But it felt neat to get paid to stay at someone's place and do some coke and play PS2.

G

i tested it with my nose to make sure it was actually coke

can’t be too careful these days

E828FD16-F109-471E-ACE9-2EE1DFD38B96.png