• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I first became aware of Natalie Portman as a sex symbol in Leon the Professional" - Eric J. Hildeman, distinguished MENSA member

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Sick (or bad) guy!

1696077866768.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wasn’t she supposed to be of a tragic character? Like someone in trouble that needed help - similar to Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver as a teenage hooker. Nobody would refer to her character in Taxi Driver as a “sex symbol” and it shouldn’t be used to describe Portman in the professional. Of course unless you’re a pedo - oh I’m sorry, a “inactive pedo” as Hildy likes to say. “That’s the good kind of pedo!” According to that smug fedora wearing douchebag.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Wasn’t she supposed to be of a tragic character? Like someone in trouble that needed help - similar to Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver as a teenage hooker. Nobody would refer to her character in Taxi Driver as a “sex symbol” and it shouldn’t be used to describe Portman in the professional. Of course unless you’re a pedo - oh I’m sorry, a “inactive pedo” as Hildy likes to say. “That’s the good kind of pedo!” According to that smug fedora wearing douchebag.
Didn’t he argue that the inactive pedo is better than the online troll, or something like that?

What a ghoul