I find it odd that Pig can call countries shitholes

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
But Trump called Haiti a shithole and everyone flipped out. Why’s he allowed to call Russia a shithole? Not saying it isn’t in many parts, but St Petersburg looks fawkin rad.

99C7C425-4BD2-45F5-BEE2-6366D42C0F45.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I hate these people who validate this hog's ego by acting like he's some expert. All he's doing is rewording what he just read somewhere else, you dummy. This is a man who advised throwing balloons at Russian tanks at the start of the war. He has no insight into anything other than what bar slop he'll be eating for his next meal.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
“Sorry if I’m out of line asking you” like he is an intelligence officer and is not allowed to divulge sensitive info.

I hate everybody who doesn’t immediately recognize how awful and full of shit Fat Tits is.
These types scream about misinformation yet are getting their news and information from a sci fi writer that doesn’t sell books.

G

While I agree Russia is a shithole to live in, even if you're super rich (notice how next to none of the oligarchs chose to live there when they had a choice) it's not as if it isn't a huge geopolitical prize. World's largest natural gas reserves, an ocean of oil underneath it, huge mineral and rare earth metal deposits, endless timber, iron ore, copper, gold etc. Yeah, why would anyone want to conquer all that? Fat.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
But Trump called Haiti a shithole and everyone flipped out. Why’s he allowed to call Russia a shithole? Not saying it isn’t in many parts, but St Petersburg looks fawkin rad.

View attachment 82232
Retard really thinks they aren't digging in along the border of the Donbass to prevent Ukraine from ever taking them back. Take the L you subhuman faggots

G

I couldnt put into words how much I hate this faggot so I just rage deleted my paragraph
Never seen such an ethically inconsistent bastard in all my life. Saying Russia is a shithole country would offend hundreds of millions of regular, everyday people... but since it's not a nigger country, that makes it okay.

I wish some sunk-eyed Russian mobster crushed his pig skull with a pipe.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
“Sorry if I’m out of line asking you” like he is an intelligence officer and is not allowed to divulge sensitive info.

I hate everybody who doesn’t immediately recognize how awful and full of shit Fat Tits is.
It's because political Twitter is a place where you will get dogpiled and ostracized for daring to even hint at having doubts about The Message and its self-anointed prophets, so any queries have to be shrouded in utterly servile and suppliant language lest you insult the mighty checkmarks by questioning their wisdom in any way.

Faggots like Rick make it sound like Twitter is like the Magic Schoolbus and filled with love and tolerance but the reality is that it's a fear-drenched political rally where bullying and passive aggressiveness reign supreme. Anyone who's mild-mannered or pensive by nature is either driven from the platform or beaten into submission, so 90% of the platform is nolife narcissists preaching to the choir and a hostage audience.

G

Oh no, for sure, Patrick is right that no one wants to come across Ukraine’s border into Russia, and a large part of this most certainly isn’t because Russia is sick and tired of what comes across the border and they have finally had it and are punishing Ukraine like the deserving bitches they are.

Why anyone still gets their information from main stream media is beyond me, but Patrick doesn’t just gather information there, he rolls around in it like a slopped pig. The way he has the balls, the temerity, to regurgitate what he sees on TV as his own insight is enraging.

NATO and Ukraine have been antagonizing Russia for decades. They’ve had enough and I don’t blame them. Hell I wish the United States had the balls to take care of their border. I’m actually starting to like Putin, which pisses me off, but next to people like CNN and Patrick, the comparison draws me in.