• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I find it interesting that Ari Shaffir still hangs out with all of the NYC comics despite being an open pedophile

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

He also goes to third world countries alone with nothing but a flip phone. Happily admits to drugging other comics. Plus he’s painfully unfunny and takes himself and “the craft” of comedy very seriously. Really shows how desperate that whole crew is. If these people were doing well they would shun this kike. And even worse is that they don’t simply just tolerate him, they go on and on saying how much of a great guy he is and how much he helps other comics. Enough. Prison!

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout
Remember when he hid from the world after making that Kobe tweet?
What a faggot.
That really was a gay move on his part, who honestly gives a shit

The comics don't care about Ari being a pedo, because they all are morally bankrupt. Unless it directly affects them, they don't care because they have not been caught doing the same. Allegedly, I have no doubt most of the Cellar Crowd was into being Hebaphilias

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
He says it in the clip I posted, dummy. This isn’t just gossip.
Just watched it and just as I suspected, you're twisting the truth. A lesbian mother asked him to show his penis to her daughter while he took a piss so she'd know what one looks like.
How embarrassing to call someone a pedo when you don't even know the meaning of the word.
Do you think if someone takes a piss in front of a dog that means they want to fuck the dog?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Just watched it and just as I suspected, you're twisting the truth. A lesbian mother asked him to show his penis to her daughter while he took a piss so she'd know what one looks like.
How embarrassing to call someone a pedo when you don't even know the meaning of the word.
Do you think if someone takes a piss in front of a dog that means they want to fuck the dog?
He could’ve just said no actually. It’s a combination of the fact that he would do that and talk about it and the fact that he disappears alone in sketchy countries for months on end. Pretty sure he was doing some weird shit with Bobby Lee in Mexico back in the day too. You seem oddly eager to defend pedo behavior.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That fat pathological liar Joey Diaz illegally drugging Owen Benjamin was seriously fucked up. These people think their internet fame and nigger rich wealth makes them above all consequences.

Didn’t Bobby Lee rape some Mexican kids or something?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I
I dated a girl with a toddler son. He'd always come in and wake us up in the morning and i'd always get dressed under the covers. She always said to just get dressed normally because he's never seen a dong aside from his own and there's nothing sexual about it. It was always a steadfast "fuck that." Why would he need to see an adult's penis? He has one. He knows what it is. There's obviously nothing sexual about it but it'd make me uncomfortable because it's not my kid.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I

I dated a girl with a toddler son. He'd always come in and wake us up in the morning and i'd always get dressed under the covers. She always said to just get dressed normally because he's never seen a dong aside from his own and there's nothing sexual about it. It was always a steadfast "fuck that." Why would he need to see an adult's penis? He has one. He knows what it is. There's obviously nothing sexual about it but it'd make me uncomfortable because it's not my kid.
Listen, I'm not saying it's not somewhat odd. If I was asked to do it, I'd say no. But that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't make him a pedo.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Listen, I'm not saying it's not somewhat odd. If I was asked to do it, I'd say no. But that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't make him a pedo.
By the textbook definition, it is not. However it is fucked up behavior and your defense of that is suspect and very Cumia-esque. Why are you so adamant on defending it? You have no problem showing a kid your dick?

Forum Clout
Remember when he hid from the world after making that Kobe tweet?
What a faggot.
He got coverage on CNN, TMZ, etc because of that Kobe tweet and the worst thing is now that when any celebrity dies there's 10,000 open mic and lower mid-level comics coming out with scorching hot takes about it was actually xyz's fault they died in a desperate attempt to make a name for themselves being that guy.

You just saw it recently when Matthew Perry died. I'm sure this has always happened to some extent but ever since the Kobe tweet it seems like a lot more "comedians" you've never heard of do it in the style of the Kobe tweet on X/Twitter.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
He got coverage on CNN, TMZ, etc because of that Kobe tweet and the worst thing is now that when any celebrity dies there's 10,000 open mic and lower mid-level comics coming out with scorching hot takes about it was actually xyz's fault they died in a desperate attempt to make a name for themselves being that guy.

You just saw it recently when Matthew Perry died. I'm sure this has always happened to some extent but ever since the Kobe tweet it seems like a lot more "comedians" you've never heard of do it in the style of the Kobe tweet on X/Twitter.
The whole Kobe saga was so embarrassing. He was pathetically desperate to get attention from that. But the media was even worse to give it to him.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Ill get back to you. Come here boy.