• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I figured out how Rick benched 250

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Most have come to the conclusion that he was using machine numbers as his "max". Pat would try to brag on twitter that he was " back to his old lifting numbers" at the gym when he doesnt even use a spotter. That was a dead giveaway. Machines are easier to put up bigger numbers but you put him on a standard bench and his arms are quaking with only 130lbs and would struggle to complete a full set.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I believe he benched 50 pounds 5 times. He’s bragged about how much total weight he lifts and from the look of him he does very little - if any actual weight lifting. In his technicality mind 50 pounds 5 times = 250 pounds.
I wonder how much dust and junk are stacked on that bench in the attic.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
Why brag about a 250 max on bench press as a grown ass man? On my hs football team the average max for lineman was at least 300 and we had a few guys who put up over 400.
Since he spent high school crying in his basement he has no idea what common strength standards for men are, so he can't even fake an impressive-sounding number.
Hmm 250, yeah that's a lot, right, that sounds like a lot...I'm gonna say I can lift it.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Pat would try to brag on twitter that he was " back to his old lifting numbers" at the gym when he doesnt even use a spotter.
worse than that he would brag about the number of “movements” he made, as if reps of bicep curls is the same amount of exertion as a squat or deadlift.

One of the weirdest brags he’s made that gets lost in the endless shuffle of pat lore

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
worse than that he would brag about the number of “movements” he made, as if reps of arm curls is the same amount as exertion as a squat or deadlift.

One of the weirdest brags he’s made that gets lost in the endless shuffle of pat lore
Oh I remember that. Something like" I lifted the equivalent of 6 mustangs today".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
worse than that he would brag about the number of “movements” he made, as if reps of arm curls is the same amount as exertion as a squat or deadlift.

He also adds all the weight together, like if he did 5 reps of 30 lbs he says it’s 150 pounds. His gym bro LARP is so funny, especially with how he’s a blob from laying on the couch all day for over a decade. He wants people to think he’s some big heavy weights power house yet has to go to a gym with a steam room.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He also adds all the weight together, like if he did 5 reps of 30 lbs he says it’s 150 pounds. His gym bro LARP is so funny, especially with how he’s a blob from laying on the couch all day for over a decade. He wants people to think he’s some big heavy weights power house yet has to go to a gym with a steam room.
He also uses the elevator at the gym. The fattest move possible.