I feel sorry for all you losers who don't watch the Opie Podcast. You are truly missing out on some comedy gold.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Don't feel sorry brothaman, I do watch them. Every month or few months you remember it and want to see if he's still degrading himself and there he is

You don't have to watch the videos, just skim through. The comments alone are almost always gold

One one of them (i think a recent one) he went on a spiel about how he took Home Economics class instead of shop class in high school. He reassured himself about how it wasn't unmanly or gay, he got to look at Becky's big tits the whole time. This dude is 60+ years old and he is still holding a grudge and insecurity about his mascuilinity from bullying he recieved from that event. And he's using his audience, most of whom he knows hate him, to try to air it out.

His videos are emotional gore

groomia1961

Kurt CoLAME
The main reason to watch them is to see an irrelevant millionaire get easily upset by troll comments and questions. The same dude that made a living stomping cakes, throwing poker chips, and smashing guitars on the radio.

Opie’s decline has been a train wreck you can’t look away from. Nana has been on a similar trajectory though in a much different direction, but still pathetic in its own right.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
The main reason to watch them is to see an irrelevant millionaire get easily upset by troll comments and questions. The same dude that made a living stomping cakes, throwing poker chips, and smashing guitars on the radio.

Opie’s decline has been a train wreck you can’t look away from. Nana has been on a similar trajectory though in a much different direction, but still pathetic in its own right.
jesus I forgot that one lol

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Opie lives every moment of every day trying to get someone to validate his desperate belief the he has some talent as an entertainer and didn't just ride the coattails of more talented people his whole career.
Opie was smart enough to give a platform to those that provided their coattails to him. Also without Opie the show would have sucked, period. As opposed to “Let’s talk about Trannies and Niggers” in the afternoon, sometimes.

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
I haven’t washed my pussy in 3 days.
197B2DDC-2B43-4998-B6DA-90CB7003BB82.jpeg