• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I feel bad for Pat

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I would normally feel bad for some loser that couldn't satisfy his wife, shitty writer, has herpes, only been with two women, fat,lazy,smells bad,ugly,drives a shitty car and scooters,unemployable,balding,odious personality etc.. but not this asshole

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Usually, i would feel sorry for someone who faces ridicule and mockery on a near daily basis, even if they bring it on themselves via bumbling or outright stupidity. But not Pat, not only does he bring it upon himself, but he has no redeeming qualities, he is a smug, condescending fat cunt who bullies and belittles others he deems less than himself. (every one is less than him, he is very fat)

Pat would ruin someones life with glee if it meant he got some twitter asspats, not only that.. but he would gloat about it afterwards. What i am saying is, fuck Patrick S Tomlinson, who happens to be alarmingly fat.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I feel sorry that he is not quite crazy and stupid enough to be Chris Chan level famous, but not sane or intelligent enough to leave us alone and focus on reading and writing. Either way, he could make more money off his books than he does.

Instead, he's in this sad purgatory like zone of mediocrity