• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I don't usually condone civic pride...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
But US liberals hatred of the state of Florida is just annoying.

Liberal faggy friend of mine sends me every article of something silly happening in Florida and always tells me how everyone here is rednecks and the state is a mess.

This nigga lives in a super liberal city that had riots last year and is still having issues with crime skyrocketing. Yet it's still impossible to live there unless you have roommates or a job paying 6 figures.

I'm in Florida where I own my residence with a job that isn't paying anywhere near 6 figures. Never heard a peep of civil unrest even in the days immediately following the George Floyd incident. No issues with homeless all over the place. It's not like I live in middle of nowhere either.

I just don't understand it. He's not alone. Everyone left of center has nothing but horrible things to say for a state that has handled the pandemic and every other issue without any real problems.

Can anyone explain? I know some of you fellas are very left leaning, maybe you can explain it to me? I just don't get it...

Snake

I like when they talk about middle America not producing as much money as say California, when that state is in a battle with Illinois to see who goes into bankruptcy first.

To answer your question, everything is rooted in conditioning to hate anything that isn't progressive bullshit. Colleges have produced the most worthless human beings alive. These White faggot urban adventurers that move into the hood for the "culture" and open up a coffee shop down the street from the projects.

They hate Florida purely because it's generally a White state. A retirement haven for White boomers. A square mile of White people makes them seethe. It's why they hate all the southern states.

You'll never be able to talk sense into someone like this since it's like that dumb "is it blue, or gold" meme. They cannot understand that their precious cities are primarily squalor ridden hellholes. It makes me think again of July 4th, in what the fuck is there to even celebrate anymore.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
Doesn't the "Florida Man" bullshit come from some law in Florida where they can openly publish the identities of criminals? Like, that's the reason why weird stories like "Florida man fucks alligator" come out of there more often, but they're not necessarily more fucked up than other states. "California man has surgeons remove three corkscrews from colon" probably happens way more often than gets reported, for instance.

Just quote black crime statistics from his city, and HA HA HOOO LEEE SHIT him until he sues you for making fun of him. That'll fix his wagon, child.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
It's partly because DeSantis may be the GOP nominee in '24, partly that the state went from swing state to fairly safe for Republicans. The same thing happened with Texas in 2000 when Bush ran. Liberals wouldn't shut up about how bad Texas was for years.

It's partly because DeSantis may be the GOP nominee in '24, partly that the state went from swing state to fairly safe for Republicans. The same thing happened with Texas in 2000 when Bush ran. Liberals wouldn't shut up about how bad Texas was for years.
Damn if Texas goes blue again, might as well register democrat because their primary will be the de facto election

Last edited:

DMAN

New York City
But US liberals hatred of the state of Florida is just annoying.

Liberal faggy friend of mine sends me every article of something silly happening in Florida and always tells me how everyone here is rednecks and the state is a mess.

This nigga lives in a super liberal city that had riots last year and is still having issues with crime skyrocketing. Yet it's still impossible to live there unless you have roommates or a job paying 6 figures.

I'm in Florida where I own my residence with a job that isn't paying anywhere near 6 figures. Never heard a peep of civil unrest even in the days immediately following the George Floyd incident. No issues with homeless all over the place. It's not like I live in middle of nowhere either.

I just don't understand it. He's not alone. Everyone left of center has nothing but horrible things to say for a state that has handled the pandemic and every other issue without any real problems.

Can anyone explain? I know some of you fellas are very left leaning, maybe you can explain it to me? I just don't get it...

Same reason Nickelback was an accepted target for the same people.
Florida is vaguely white (in their minds) so it's bad. Snake is right.
Retards actually believe Florida is an upside down Aussie redneck world.

I'm not saying Florida isn't full of shady creeps, but the arrest records in FL are public. P-Reddy is right.
So bottom of the barrel clickbait sites like BuzzFeed created the "Florida Man" meme.
It was the only 'wacky' crime data available for them to shit out low effort content.
Thus, the headline-glancers and phone-scrollers who Like 'buzzfeed' page, will associate Florida with 'WACKY WHITE PEOPLE"

Just from headlines and mugshots.
These are the same people who think 'research' means clicking on the headline to read the top comment.

If you want a hearty laugh, go look at the Florida Unemployment Reddit page.

Literal sub-humans spewing shit about "DeathSantis" because he suggested maybe they don't deserve extra $600/week for doing absolutely nothing.

These people are crying poverty like they weren't getting 600/week for almost a year.
Literal leeches, beggars being choosers. And they have no idea how fucking stupid, gay, and weak they look.

Snake

Damn if Texas goes blue again, might as well register democrat because their primary will be the de facto election
Texas is just a honeypot to trap White people at this point. I had thought about moving there next year but fuck that noise. 2020 will be the last presidential election to be red. Not that these two sides even matter anymore, Republicans are just the strawman party that fake fight the Democrats, but generally you're better off with a Republican.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I saw this new true crime series on Netflix called Heist. It was pretty good. There was one episode about a bourbon heist in Frankfort, Kentucky. It honestly seemed like a good place to raise a family - small town, outside of Lexington, about 80% white (not bad), mix of rural and small town living.

frankfort--kentucky--usa-town-skyline-1065432902-4ff742eb69a74995935561ddd4766f4d.jpg

Seems nice to me. Imperfect sure, but life is imperfect. Sure as shit beats eating pollution, nigger farts, and faggot liberalism every day somewhere like this (paying way more):

R.bbe1ec941e910bb5f8a159695322694e

Last edited:

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
To be clear: It's LEFTISM that's ruining everything - and the corporate oligarchs that stoke it in order to centralize their own power - NOT Liberalism.

Liberalism still believes in Free Speech, Rule of Law, Expression within reason, REASON, Logic over Emotions, unpolitical spaces, the concept of a private life, and Biology (odd to ever have to include that one but here we are).
It's the far-Left, post-modern collectivists that have brought us to where we are, and the people in Government who encourage it, since it leads to them getting more power.

G

When I was a kid I bumped into a couple of other kids from another nearby school who recognized me from one of our sports teams. They informed me that our school sucked and their school team was better. Why would I give a shit one way or the other?

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
When I was a kid I bumped into a couple of other kids from another nearby school who recognized me from one of our sports teams. They informed me that our school sucked and their school team was better. Why would I give a shit one way or the other?
"At our school, our teachers foster an environment of learning, nurturing and understanding. They care about us as individuals, not mere numbers; curriculums are developed to bolster our strengths and overcome our weaknesses. We learn to care about our fellow man, to respect, to empathize, to love. And, for that, we will live more fulfilled, enriched lives.

But your school is full of faggots."