• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't like when my white colleague calls me bro.

Forum Clout
Wait, bro is a black term? I thought it was just a gym guy term and it was used like "dude".
It was years ago. Then white people started saying it, at which point the blacks abandoned it and made up something else. "Dude", on the other hand, was more of a stoner culture thing. Cheech and Chong, Jeff Spicoli and etc.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Remember how horrible he looked in the photo that went with that quote? I believe I made a doodle of it.

Artie shouldn't be alive - in theory. He does seem to be doing better, albeit living a very protected and structured life, but I am happy for him.

I have a loaded opinion on all that, as someone who listened to almost the entire Artie run after he left over the course of a tour. Doing it in such a short burst really let you pick up on things you might miss when you're stretched out over years.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Definitely turn the tables on him. "Bro is OUR word. I thought you were an ally!"

I had a supervisor that would use "man" when he wanted to sound relaxed. You know, just like one of the regular fellas! It sounded so forced and unnatural. He was a 'call me Michael instead of Mike' guy. A total faggot.