I don’t know what is worse

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Being 5’2” or actually paying to take a photo with some z lister. Juan Norton.

2F517F5B-DCD2-4793-8036-01BAF29278F8.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Isnt David Koechner looking at possible jailtime?
Explains why he’s doing the autograph circuit. I remember reading couple months ago the only reason actors like Richard Dreyfus do these conventions is because they’re close to broke. I saw Tom Arnold was doing a convention in Alaska so you know things aren’t going well for Roseanne’s old husband.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Poor Nana sitting all alone with all those sharpies while his dim witted brother fights with a sparse crowd of people a third his age outside the book store.
The four sharpies kills me. He really thought it would be flooded with pests like the glory days. Oh hold on one second HA HA HA let me get a NEW Sharpie *does a Ronald Reagan impression and a Jaws quote while prancing*

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The four sharpies kills me. He really thought it would be flooded with pests like the glory days. Oh hold on one second HA HA HA let me get a NEW Sharpie *does a Ronald Reagan impression and a Jaws quote while prancing*

Don't forget his big bottle of water. Gotta stay hydrated while signing all those autographs for his fans!

G

There’s another pic where he’s at a convention center next to the mens bathroom with a few monsters I mean poker players instead of throngs of fans.

And also when he got fired and bobo and some other mutant were the only ones that were outside protesting.

Forgot playing in front of tens of fans in a single A baseball field and having a ‘party’ outside some shitty gas station.

The hits keep coming for the count.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Do you know how devastating that must have felt for him? He was a guest on Leno, ffs! He was a celebrity; and at that moment he was all alone with a stack of books, 4 brand new sharpies, and the realization that it was all over.

He must have known when he got there and there was no line, no adoring fans, no pests - no one. He had to have known things were bad.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I'm a comic book guy
I'm also a Pro wrestling fan

Comic book people get a bad rap (which they deserve) in terms of Autism....however (and I say this with Zero Hyperbole) Pro wrestling fans are bottom of the barrel autists compared to comic book people
When Fozzy came down here, I got an autograph from Chris Jericho.

I was 15, though.

SensibleKeks

"On June 4, 2022, Koechner was arrested for DUI in Ohio, his second DUI arrest in under six months."

Jesus

"On December 31, 2021, Koechner was arrested on New Year's Eve for a suspected DUI and hit and run in Simi Valley, California. A court date was set for March 30 in Ventura, California. On March 31, he was charged with a DUI and hit and run and may face up to six months in jail for each misdemeanor charge, probation, and required to take an alcohol education course."

You know, I think this guy might have a drinking problem.

EraGodless

"On December 31, 2021, Koechner was arrested on New Year's Eve for a suspected DUI and hit and run in Simi Valley, California. A court date was set for March 30 in Ventura, California. On March 31, he was charged with a DUI and hit and run and may face up to six months in jail for each misdemeanor charge, probation, and required to take an alcohol education course."

You know, I think this guy might have a drinking problem.