• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't know what I think about Porsalin; here's why:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
1: he's a fickle mofo, remember he used to draw 'ready player 1' graphics for Mersh, LOL. What a wanker!

2: Mersh used to share his docos on the ONA sub. Pair of queers.

3: he likes stupid druggies; Stinks, Thomas Daly, Andy Warski... it's weird how he likes only the people he thinks he can look down on... but more clever druggies aint allowed in his queercord (discord), ahh... we get it fella... you'll change ur mind again soon enough!
How long before you're against JessePS? you turned against Moosh, right?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
As long as you dont really pay attention to his daily twitter spats, his videos are enough for me to give him a pass, even though he tends to try way too hard with his zingers.
Rotc and pod awful were mentioned, both faggots. If Mersh never had a social media presence, he would just be another greasy gen-xer nihilist that annoys a small group of people in his real life. It annoys me that I know of some of his humiliations, like the camwhore he invited over, but couldnt get it up, things got awkward, she cried, etc. Later did a tell all stream talking about how Mersh has a very tiny 3 inch triangle shaped penis. yeah, he's quite the fucko.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
As long as you dont really pay attention to his daily twitter spats, his videos are enough for me to give him a pass, even though he tends to try way too hard with his zingers.
Rotc and pod awful were mentioned, both faggots. If Mersh never had a social media presence, he would just be another greasy gen-xer nihilist that annoys a small group of people in his real life. It annoys me that I know of some of his humiliations, like the camwhore he invited over, but couldnt get it up, things got awkward, she cried, etc. Later did a tell all stream talking about how Mersh has a very tiny 3 inch triangle shaped penis. yeah, he's quite the fucko.
he's got more than 2 faces 'cus he likes to try angles (triangles)

Forum Clout
To be fair, his videos are highly entertaining and well made. Beige also made great ones (I can't be bothered with the fighter shit).
They're both great archivists of the O&A lore.
Beige is thorough but his twink soy voice isn't up to par. Porsalin made good vids but his hero is also a literal baby raper (lostprophets)

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
1: he's a fickle mofo, remember he used to draw 'ready player 1' graphics for Mersh, LOL. What a wanker!

2: Mersh used to share his docos on the ONA sub. Pair of queers.

3: he likes stupid druggies; Stinks, Thomas Daly, Andy Warski... it's weird how he likes only the people he thinks he can look down on... but more clever druggies aint allowed in his queercord (discord), ahh... we get it fella... you'll change ur mind again soon enough!
How long before you're against JessePS? you turned against Moosh, right?
So, you're one of the druggies that was denied access to his discord, and you came here to make a thread about it?

I'm cool with it.