• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I don't eat salty things because the sugar they put in salt"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
8njx808fax321.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
While I was listening waiting for them to announce they were cancelled earlier this week he said he is wrapping carrots with deli meat and dipping them in mustard. Where the fuck would you even get that idea?
Ohhh did he eat this in air too? Did he complain about it thru 3 commercial breaks as well how intern x mother fucked him?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
While I was listening waiting for them to announce they were cancelled earlier this week he said he is wrapping carrots with deli meat and dipping them in mustard. Where the fuck would you even get that idea?
Norton is 5’3”, 220lbs again. It’s over fat man.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
When I was out of bread, I used to wrap deli meat around doritos or hot fries

G

He must have tons of mustard at the trump apartment. Mustard, autographs, eggs and wigs. Nice Friday night, stupid.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Not to defend the Worm, they do put maltodextrin (which is sugar) in some salt. Read the dam label, stupid. Then it wont be a problem.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Calorie restriction isn't how you lose weight, you troglodyke.

That's just how you Fuck up your metabolism to get used to taking less calories, thereby getting fat easily when you exceed it.

Something tells me he thinks his PrEp dealer is his nutritionist.