• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't care for the new Bawby..

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
1706899815414.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't either. I was trying to be optimistic about him being the host of The Bonfire but the majority of the time he fucking sucks, derails everything to talk about his faggot kid who honestly sounds like a little bastard, or he just makes up some wildly unbelievable lie about his childhood that Jay and the crew all call him on immediately now and he doubles down every time. He does still make me laugh the odd time but most of the time he's terrible on the show.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bobby sucks and of everyone from the Cellar crew he was the least funny. I can think of times where a Vos, or Colin, or Otto, or Jim, line made me laugh. Can’t think of a single one for Bobby. He was pretty much only great at being trashed.

Wait no Bobby does have one line I laughed at. When he suggested sneaking in a flask of cum to a New Kids on the Block Concert and have “the kids just start guzzling loads”

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I think Bobby is one of the more genuinely good people from O&A but he's a fucking compulsive liar.
I’ve always found him to be a fat, boring, unfunny faggot. Also, he tried and failed to get on Last Comic Standing. Make fun of Vos all you want but at least he actually made the show.

- sidenote Jim Norton hate: Norton purposely tried out for Last Comic Standing in Miami rather than New York because the competition was lighter. Fucking worm.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Bobby sucks and of everyone from the Cellar crew he was the least funny. I can think of times where a Vos, or Colin, or Otto, or Jim, line made me laugh. Can’t think of a single one for Bobby. He was pretty much only great at being trashed.

Wait no Bobby does have one line I laughed at. When he suggested sneaking in a flask of cum to a New Kids on the Block Concert and have “the kids just start guzzling loads”
"I broke my knee man" was pretty funny tbphwy

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout

Bob is a deeply closeted homosexual who would stop just short of actually molesting Sam on air anytime there was even the flimsiest excuse to touch him and any joke he makes about guys gargling cum or sucking on dicks comes from real desire

He puked at Two Girls One Cup because they were women