I don't believe Fats did BJJ...

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I’ve trained BJJ under legit legends of the sport for the last 25 years. I’ve competed when I was younger and had more time and I have a black belt despite probably not deserving it anymore due to inactivity. There is literally zero chance Pat could even tap an average white belt with a few months of experience and he’d probably tear multiple ligaments and muscles just trying.

Fat faggot probably googled “cool martial arts” to “win” that exchange and didn’t have a community of brothermen to set him straight back then.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
I’ve trained BJJ under legit legends of the sport for the last 25 years. I’ve competed when I was younger and had more time and I have a black belt despite probably not deserving it anymore due to inactivity. There is literally zero chance Pat could even tap an average white belt with a few months of experience and he’d probably tear multiple ligaments and muscles just trying.

Fat faggot probably googled “cool martial arts” to “win” that exchange and didn’t have a community of brothermen to set him straight back then.

The fact that he shit on Western boxing as a martial art shows how fucking clueless he is. Out of the hundreds of martial arts, only boxing, wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai, no-gi Judo, and not many others have proven to be highly valid (not alone, but combined with others) in MMA.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
A fat, out of shape loser that knows how to grapple isn't intimidating to anyone. Fat Boy would be gassed five seconds into any fight.

Wrong again, child. He could chase you down for 2 hours (4 times as long as an MMA fight) because he's just that aspecial.

4dcf53d8a018aee0065924cf7db90e8c.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Wrong again, child. He could chase you down for 2 hours (4 times as long as an MMA fight) because he's just that aspecial.

4dcf53d8a018aee0065924cf7db90e8c.jpeg

If he could chase someone down for two straight hours, you’d think he could maintain the 9:09 min/mile pace needed for a two hour half marathon. Makes you think he might be lying about his physical prowess, running ability, and possibly more.

TorqueWheeler

The fact that he shit on Western boxing as a martial art shows how fucking clueless he is. Out of the hundreds of martial arts, only boxing, wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai, no-gi Judo, and not many others have proven to be highly valid (not alone, but combined with others) in MMA.
Exactly. I mean in all honesty if I was looking to prove myself as Mr Tough I’d focus exclusively on boxing and wrestling over everything else. He has zero understanding of fighting because he’s never even watched an actual fight. Just fantasized about bar brawls as if he’s Swayze in Road House.

“Then I tore out his throat and showed it to him, child.”

G

Exactly. I mean in all honesty if I was looking to prove myself as Mr Tough I’d focus exclusively on boxing and wrestling over everything else. He has zero understanding of fighting because he’s never even watched an actual fight. Just fantasized about bar brawls as if he’s Swayze in Road House.

“Then I tore out his throat and showed it to him, child.”
He literally thinks, that if you boxed in a ring your only choice is to throw punches too, like you would just stand up throwing a jab/ cross/ hook combo while he shot and double legged you before he breaks your arm with a lock. High school wrestling has given anybody who participated in it better ability to shoot than a guy at some storefront dojo. With the BJJ too, those guys don't train a few years and then suddenly become immune to mistakes in guard and stuff. Even world class guys make mistakes, does a 40 something year old fat guy think he's going to calmly have punches raining down on him and slip in some lock from bottom? His whole description is tinged with non specific damage, broken bones, quick neutralizing, no explanation, just action hero talk.

TorqueWheeler

You can tell
He literally thinks, that if you boxed in a ring your only choice is to throw punches too, like you would just stand up throwing a jab/ cross/ hook combo while he shot and double legged you before he breaks your arm with a lock. High school wrestling has given anybody who participated in it better ability to shoot than a guy at some storefront dojo. With the BJJ too, those guys don't train a few years and then suddenly become immune to mistakes in guard and stuff. Even world class guys make mistakes, does a 40 something year old fat guy think he's going to calmly have punches raining down on him and slip in some lock from bottom? His whole description is tinged with non specific damage, broken bones, quick neutralizing, no explanation, just action hero talk.
From your lips to gods ears, brotherman. You can really feel how he’s never done anything athletic in his life from the way he talks because he only presents the kind of scenarios that exist in movies and TV shows. He has no appreciation for the work ethic it takes to get good at something physical nor any of the humility that comes with being absolutely owned on your way to making progress.

People don’t usually just pass out for 20 minutes when you jab them in the face in real life, fatso.

G

You can tell

From your lips to gods ears, brotherman. You can really feel how he’s never done anything athletic in his life from the way he talks because he only presents the kind of scenarios that exist in movies and TV shows. He has no appreciation for the work ethic it takes to get good at something physical nor any of the humility that comes with being absolutely owned on your way to making progress.

People don’t usually just pass out for 20 minutes when you jab them in the face in real life, fatso.
I was explaining to my "lazy" 12 year old last night why he needs to put work in at things, because nobody gets better by just sitting around. Literally fatty, just sits around, apparently even at the "gym", from his own pics. As I get older, I appreciate being lazier, and doing less, but even at a not too old age I recognize how quickly inactivity makes activity so much harder. I could probably spar 4-5 rounds at 51 against a sub novice and not be gassed from it, but my punch output would be 20 per round, because the more active I would get and this is against a novice, again. I would imagine, the more winded I'd get from not using it gets worse in time. In another decade a round or two will be impossible just the moving part not even punching if I did nothing physical in that next 10 years. Even fat could maintain some physicality, but my guess is he skips even walks at this point, he drives around lots to park closer and shit, fucking bum.

TorqueWheeler

I was explaining to my "lazy" 12 year old last night why he needs to put work in at things, because nobody gets better by just sitting around. Literally fatty, just sits around, apparently even at the "gym", from his own pics. As I get older, I appreciate being lazier, and doing less, but even at a not too old age I recognize how quickly inactivity makes activity so much harder. I could probably spar 4-5 rounds at 51 against a sub novice and not be gassed from it, but my punch output would be 20 per round, because the more active I would get and this is against a novice, again. I would imagine, the more winded I'd get from not using it gets worse in time. In another decade a round or two will be impossible just the moving part not even punching if I did nothing physical in that next 10 years. Even fat could maintain some physicality, but my guess is he skips even walks at this point, he drives around lots to park closer and shit, fucking bum.
This fat nigger got audibly winded from clearing two cm’s of snow from around his faggot bike earlier this year. He’s also removed “training for half marathons” from all of his online bios. I doubt he can even touch his toes at this point.

G

Exactly. Nobody would ever throw "Aikido" into a list of valid martial arts. Even the inventor of that shitty shit admits that it has no use outside of looking cool.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
there are some low IQ posters here but the dogshit you write is something else :ROFLMAO:

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
haha holy shit this long-winded boomer faggot is rambling on about his family like he's on facebook :ROFLMAO: