I don’t keep up with the Joe “nigger” Cumia news

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Less than a week ago someone on the farms posted this:

joe.png

Joe might be better than Pat, but there are men on death row who are better than Pat. Joe is a pedophile, a leech, a mother-abandoner, a condescending shithead, a wop, and a complete failure.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
So Joe thinking its not illegal to "jerk off to KP" do you honestly believe that line of thinking comes to a hard stop there? Sure his brother and friends are pedos but that Joe Cumia, i mean he just hangs around, doesn't partake. The rest of the guys find it so weird.

You are a fucking idiot.
He phrased something stupidly in defense of his pedo brother, who lies to him constantly. That means pedo, obviously. He kicked out the only actual known pedo he hung out with (other then AntH). That means pedo, obviously. You just believe shit the board takes out of context, often. The board proves Rick and James right by believing their own bull shit.
Less than a week ago someone on the farms posted this:

View attachment 53629

Joe might be better than Pat, but there are men on death row who are better than Pat. Joe is a pedophile, a leech, a mother-abandoner, a condescending shithead, a wop, and a complete failure.
You know he has a daughter the same age right? AQ texted his ex wife about this months ago. Even she defended Joe. His daughter was probably on his Instagram and clicked follow on her friend. The rest of that I can’t defend.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
He phrased something stupidly in defense of his pedo brother, who lies to him constantly. That means pedo, obviously. He kicked out the only actual known pedo he hung out with (other then AntH). That means pedo, obviously. You just believe shit the board takes out of context, often. The board proves Rick and James right by believing their own bull shit.

You know he has a daughter the same age right? AQ texted his ex wife about this months ago. Even she defended Joe. His daughter was probably on his Instagram and clicked follow on her friend. The rest of that I can’t defend.
Or he didn't phrase it stupidly and believes that to be true. There now I'm right again. I can argue like a child too, child. Be more funny.

Gay Faggot.

Or he didn't phrase it stupidly and believes that to be true. There now I'm right again. I can argue like a child too, child. Be more funny.
So so so so so…… Applying things we actually know about Joe (he’s a retard and defends his stupid brother over everything) makes me arguing things like a child? You’re only right about the last sentence, little one.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
So so so so so…… Applying things we actually know about Joe (he’s a retard and defends his stupid brother over everything) makes me arguing things like a child? You’re only right about the last sentence, little one.
You have no more insight into the Cumia’s lives than anyone else. So so so so so just saying “X fact is true” is speculation on either of our parts. I just happen to think the Cumia are abhorrent nigger scum and and don’t.

Gay Faggot.

You have no more insight into the Cumia’s lives than anyone else. So so so so so just saying “X fact is true” is speculation on either of our parts. I just happen to think the Cumia are abhorrent nigger scum and and don’t.
Fair enough, brotherman. I know you’ll be having a beer with me in 5 minutes of meeting me anyways.
:image_9247_lg:

Gay Faggot.

I’m am totally sincere when I say I’m AT LEAST 60% sure that Patrick S Tomlinson is responsible for the murder of Burnell Trammel.
Patrick Is only responsible in the fact Thant that he clearly didn’t care about his own neighborhood. That fat faggot couldn’t care enough about himself enough, let alone a nigger.