• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I don’t keep up with the Joe “nigger” Cumia news

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
I can hate both Pat and Joe. Just cause all attention is on Pat (rightfully so, he is human shit) doesn’t wipe away Joe’s terrible deeds. It’s the same with O&a. I can acknowledge what filth Nana is, but still hate Opie too. There’s nothing charming about joe to me. His face either shows empty-headed dullness or unwarranted smugness; either way, it makes you want to grab a frying pan.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I've digested this a bit, so here's my thoughts -

I'll concede we antagonized him, but this is a "Chicken or the Egg" argument: I don't think the board ever really would have done it if he didn't come after us first. I love my brother dearly - I still work with him to this day - but if he was an abject cunt, with the proclivities Anthony had, I'd beat his ass AND disown him. Blood only goes so far with things like that.

Your first two points are factually accurate, but even with that, does it make Joe shine in any more of a positive light? I don't think it does. Ignorance can only fly so far as a valid excuse, and even if he did come around on Kurt Love, he very much would have DOXXED all of us, he relished a child dying because of whom the father was, and worst of all - he thinks he could've landed a date with Milla Jovivich.

If he wasn't so great to laugh at, he'd probably give me Pat-levels of anger.
Originally, how did he “come after us”? To be fair I wasn’t a poster at the time but still. He just came flying in defending his brother like a retard. I also never said he’s a good person, I pointed out he’s still nigger trash. It started with the board, I think all the way back on whackbag, shitting on Anthony. What’s there really that much to be angry at? He smoked crack with his mom? He stole from his employer? Why is doxxing so evil? You shouldn’t be on this board if doxxing is the problem because, as I said, we’ve doxxed our own way more. Anthony is a pedophile, and genuinely (I’d tell you if he wasn’t) shit person. Joe is just a moron trying to defend his brother. We’ve done way more to him than he’s done to us. I guess I don’t get the idea of “righteousness” here. He’s a shitty person, sure. We also fucked with his income, continually try to get his brother removed from things, and ruin any reputation they have. That last one is deserved to be fair.

I guess to summarize everything, what did Joe really do to deserve everything that happened to him? I’m not saying it’s not funny, but how does anyone think he’s some type of monster?

Originally, how did he “come after us”? To be fair I wasn’t a poster at the time but still. He just came flying in defending his brother like a retard. I also never said he’s a good person, I pointed out he’s still nigger trash. It started with the board, I think all the way back on whackbag, shitting on Anthony. What’s there really that much to be angry at? He smoked crack with his mom? He stole from his employer? Why is doxxing so evil? You shouldn’t be on this board if doxxing is the problem because, as I said, we’ve doxxed our own way more. Anthony is a pedophile, and genuinely (I’d tell you if he wasn’t) shit person. Joe is just a moron trying to defend his brother. We’ve done way more to him than he’s done to us. I guess I don’t get the idea of “righteousness” here. He’s a shitty person, sure. We also fucked with his income, continually try to get his brother removed from things, and ruin any reputation they have. That last one is deserved to be fair.

I guess to summarize everything, what did Joe really do to deserve everything that happened to him? I’m not saying it’s not funny, but how does anyone think he’s some type of monster?
Monster is probably an over-statement and can only really be applied to his mother abandonment. Frankly, I think there’s a lot of people out there that would do the same thing.

He just exudes unearned confidence. Joe was an HVAC guy (which is fine) and around his forties quit because his brother started paying his bills. Anyone who is willing to do that should not have the smug attitude that infuses his social media posts. Along with the domestic violence allegations and his daughter’s school tardiness, he should really know to shut his mouth and accept his good fortune. Joe is the perfect embodiment of boomer entitlement.

Gay Faggot.

Monster is probably an over-statement and can only really be applied to his mother abandonment. Frankly, I think there’s a lot of people out there that would do the same thing.

He just exudes unearned confidence. Joe was an HVAC guy (which is fine) and around his forties quit because his brother started paying his bills. Anyone who is willing to do that should not have the smug attitude that infuses his social media posts. Along with the domestic violence allegations and his daughter’s school tardiness, he should really know to shut his mouth and accept his good fortune. Joe is the perfect embodiment of boomer entitlement.
Yeah I agree. He’s a boomer retard. I’ve pointed that out and never denied it. I guess my point is the board seems to think he’s some evil Demi god when in reality he’s a retard who wanted to defend his brother. The accusations that he gets his daughter “late to school” and “domestic abuse” are from an even crazier ex wife, as if she’s a great source. If he really beat her with a frying pan he would have served time. What bitch wouldn’t call the cops after, instead of making Facebook posts about it? The board believes all of the jokes about Joe are just fact at this point. He doesn’t actually drink child spit either. It seems like people actually believe Torque makes niggeroni and actually killed bernell trammel too. Rick, unequivocally, is a shit person. When the board pointed out Joe was hanging out with a known pedophile, he got rid of him. Every accusation against Joe, other than being a nigger, is a part of a joke from some non fact. He didn’t actually go to the Big Apple Ranch either, sorry to blow your minds.

Gay Faggot.

He is a likeable person to talk to but that's it. He was caught creeping on little girls on Instagram (including Travis Tefft's daughter), he thinks it's legal to jerk off to KP, friends with Jeff Hollander. He's also a welfare nigger who complains about welfare niggers, beat his ex with a frying pan, can't bring his daughter to school on time, drives recklessly on the shoulder while making vines with his kids in the back
Literally the only thing that’s proven to be a fact in this is the Joseph lane.

Gay Faggot.

This nigga’s Joe posts have gone to his brain.

@Gay Faggot. do you have the urge to stare blankly at a camera with your mouth agape?
:image_9247_lg:
Always HAVE, always WILL.😎😎😎

I’m just shocked at the amount of bull shit people believe about Joe. It’s one thing to make fun of his monumental stupidity, it’s another thing to believe bull shit made up by the board. It makes Torque look right when he calls us delusional, because fact is no longer separated from fiction. The FACT is, “JOSEPH” Cumia, is NOT a PEDOPHILE.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Originally, how did he “come after us”?

I've lingered long enough as an observer that I can actually speak on that.

Of course he defended his brother, but it's more complex than that - circa Sue "Ride The" Lightning revelations, Ant threatened the sub, and Joe went along with it. So, in the eyes of the pests, I think that made him fair game. If you try to Fuck with what we have, we will Fuck with what YOU have.

I'm not going to say it's right or wrong - I'll just say it's funny. I will say, though, it's a goddamn confusing bloody mess when you walk into our home, hat in hand, being to have us lay off (which I think we did), only to then turn around like a low I.Q. Harry Palmer and "infiltrate" the sub, as DOXXER100 and "16 don't know dick about Internet", to try and see if he can shut us down from the inside.

I still look back confused on those attempts, wondering where he thought he could outsmart rascals who landed him on The People's Court.

Gay Faggot.

Of course he defended his brother, but it's more complex than that - circa Sue "Ride The" Lightning revelations, Ant threatened the sub, and Joe went along with it. So, in the eyes of the pests, I think that made him fair game. If you try to Fuck with what we have, we will Fuck with what YOU have.

I'm not going to say it's right or wrong - I'll just say it's funny. I will say, though, it's a goddamn confusing bloody mess when you walk into our home, hat in hand, being to have us lay off (which I think we did), only to then turn around like a low I.Q. Harry Palmer and "infiltrate" the sub, as DOXXER100 and "16 don't know dick about Internet", to try and see if he can shut us down from the inside.

I still look back confused on those attempts, wondering where he thought he could outsmart people who landed him on The People's Court.
I’m not saying Joe didn’t bring it on himself. Fucking Joe Matarese did and he’s actually a good person. I’m saying JoeH isn’t some type of supervillain who’s done all of this terrible shit which makes us “righteous”. He retardedly defends his brother, and doesn’t understand the internet isn’t real. He hasn’t harmed anyone on the board, all of his attempts were futile, after the board had started shit. If you go back, the board drew first child spit. All he did was defend his pedophile brother. Which he doesn’t understand, because all Anthony has to do is lie and tell him it’s from Imager. Not defending his stupidity, just trying to point out 90% of what the board believes is based off jokes and not factually. As I pointed out before, he doesn’t actually go to the big apple ranch. This board has done WAY more damage to him than he’s done to a single one of us. Not that it’s undeserved, because he’s a fucking moron, it’s just not because some type of “evil” person.

UnPRePared

I’m not saying Joe didn’t bring it on himself. Fucking Joe Matarese did and he’s actually a good person. I’m saying JoeH isn’t some type of supervillain who’s done all of this terrible shit which makes us “righteous”. He retardedly defends his brother, and doesn’t understand the internet isn’t real. He hasn’t harmed anyone on the board, all of his attempts were futile, after the board had started shit. If you go back, the board drew first child spit. All he did was defend his pedophile brother. Which he doesn’t understand, because all Anthony has to do is lie and tell him it’s from Imager. Not defending his stupidity, just trying to point out 90% of what the board believes is based off jokes and not factually. As I pointed out before, he doesn’t actually go to the big apple ranch. This board has done WAY more damage to him than he’s done to a single one of us. Not that it’s undeserved, because he’s a fucking moron, it’s just not because some type of “evil” person.

Awroight, on that we can agree. He's not "evil", not like Ant. And I wouldn't say we're righteous in doing that - just funny.

I became intrigued with this board with the Cumia Game, and I'm going to die a staunch supporter of the Cumia Game, I suppose. Nothing here has made me laugh harder than you guys going after them both.

Though really, Norton has gotten off way too light in my eyes...

Gay Faggot.

Awroight, on that we can agree. He's not "evil", not like Ant. And I wouldn't say we're righteous in doing that - just funny.

I became intrigued with this board with the Cumia Game, and I'm going to die a staunch supporter of the Cumia Game, I suppose. Nothing here has made me laugh harder than you guys going after them both.

Though really, Norton has gotten off way too light in my eyes...
We’re in complete agreement. As I said, I just don’t like this “righteous” turn the board has made as if Joe really deserved it. It’s fucking with people on the internet. I’ve posted many a times that we should go after Joe but, for the most part, he’s kind of learned. I seriously hate Rick which makes it not fun. There’s nothing “good” about him as a person. Joe is more fun because it’s pure buffoonery. He’s not terrible, he’s not good, he’s just a complete idiot. Norton should just fucking die. Let him live his miserable life being lonely in an empty apartment.

UnPRePared

We’re in complete agreement. As I said, I just don’t like this “righteous” turn the board has made as if Joe really deserved it. It’s fucking with people on the internet. I’ve posted many a times that we should go after Joe but, for the most part, he’s kind of learned. I seriously hate Rick which makes it not fun. There’s nothing “good” about him as a person. Joe is more fun because it’s pure buffoonery. He’s not terrible, he’s not good, he’s just a complete idiot. Norton should just fucking die. Let him live his miserable life being lonely in an empty apartment.

Pat angers me, far more than he should. I have a strong sense of empathy, and I absolutely HATE manipulators and narcissists (Hi, Tony Smith!) I enjoy seeing him get fooled and called out, because he's the type of person that deserves justice served against him. But, even I have my limits and keep away every once in a while, as it's overwhelming dealing with someone so dense and stubborn. Torque Wheeler brought me back, but I know I'll need a break again.

We're set on Joe. He's not people.

Norton is a miserable cunt, and I still think he's a tosser for the Kickstarter fiasco. He escaped any retribution for that and I don't feel that disgrace can stand.

Gay Faggot.

Pat angers me, far more than he should. I have a strong sense of empathy, and I absolutely HATE manipulators and narcissists (Hi, Tony Smith!) I enjoy seeing him get fooled and called out, because he's the type of person that deserves justice served against him. But, even I have my limits and keep away every once in a while, as it's overwhelming dealing with someone so dense and stubborn. Torque Wheeler brought me back, but I know I'll need a break again.

Norton is a miserable cunt, and I still think he's a tosser for the Kickstarter fiasco. He escaped any retribution for that and I don't feel that disgrace can stand.
I feel like Norton’s retribution is in God’s hands. Obviously Torque’s sheer buffoonery brings everyone back, but in between he’s just awful. It’s fucking tiring. The thing that makes Joe great is that he’s a buffoon but not super shitty. He’s just dumb, and incapable of conveying himself on any level properly.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
artworks-000215617930-8x2pl4-t240x240.jpg

I still look back confused on those attempts, wondering where he thought he could outsmart rascals who landed him on The People's Court.
Don't forget how he gloated like a piece of shit when sweet Qadan got his wings.

Fat Joker/Josh Fosner even tried to stick up for him on the because he was getting shit on so much and he called Josh crying. And as soon as Josh died, JoeH took a victory lap again.

Keep doing what you're doing nigga and keep spreading the virus.

I don't give a shit about Pat posting and miss the old sub. You continuing to highlight JoeH's stupidity gets my ribs everytime.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He didn’t really deserve it, but he did really walk bowleggedly into it

Bro Joe has never been “shit” person (I mean this comparatively, he’s still nigger trash). He’s just a monumental retard boomer. Rick is a far worse person in every aspect, and clearly a bigger leech than JoeH is. He’s just hot headed, and incredibly stupid. He doesn’t understand how to convey his thoughts online whatsoever, because he’s a boomer. He’s also NOT a pedophile. The board just goes all in wit da hate and believes whatever to make someone shitty when they’re firing back. Which is what makes it funny. The Bro Joe saga will always be funnier than Rick solely because it’s silly. Kind of like Matarese, but he’s actually a good guy who just pops too many pills. Rick deserves everything, and is only capable of being hated.
Have you forgotten the 'Joe Lane'? He's an entitled cunt.

JebJoh

He's been a lowlife since the 80's, his stupid band playing at high school gigs at age 30, trying to hook up with girls at those gigs by offering coke. There are no redeeming characteristics. That bullshit about defending his brother is not worth thinking about, joe doesn't give a shit about nana, he just liked the days when nana was loaded and could afford to keep him in guitars and safely unemployed. He also liked being able to plug his gigs on the show, which was worth as much as gold for awhile. He also knew that if he could get nana to say he's going to one of those gigs it'd pack the place, nana didn't do that and joe used to bitch about it. An account of his scumbaggery in later years would be the time he was holding one of his uncle's guitars (nobody can confirm joe's story that his uncle gave him a 30,000 guitar) he borrowed it and just held it until his uncle died, the week after, his guitar was for sale on reverb. His uncle had kids and that guitar was part of his estate, joe stole it, waited for his uncle to die and then sold it. A total piece of shit all around. Now, if I see any more of this soft talk about slobrojoe I will give this entire message board the scolding of a lifetime, MAN UP this is NO time to get soft. If you don't have the heart to carry out our mission, then fuck off and leave it to the autists.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck

Shut the fuck up