• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I didn't know there was 10 hours of this shit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Im pretty sure they did at least a little bit. That's the guy with that fucked up retarded voice he does right?

I remember them talking about the Hulk thing but I wasn’t sure if they ever had a radio war with him. The Stern shows where they talk about his wedding are pretty gay. He was basically offering Artie hookers. He married some young bimbo with huge fake tits when he was like 400 pounds.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Did they ever trash Bubba the Love Cuck? He’s an annoying faggot. I’m glad his wife divorced raped him.

His wife was sexy and she loved Hulk Hogan's big thick thermos dick.

images-1.jpeg
images.jpeg

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Did they ever trash Bubba the Love Cuck? He’s an annoying faggot. I’m glad his wife divorced raped him.
That nigger went from soaring American bald eagle heights of wealth and luxury to lower than snake shit. Nigger had a smoke show (at least for him it was in comparison to the vomitory disgrace he looked like) wiping his horrifying fat truffle pig asshole because he was to grotesquely obese to literally wipe his own ass himself! Think about that shit...His WIFE (obviously only with him for the fame and fortune). He was such a goddamn behemoth that he couldn't reach around to wipe his own anal. He had to lay down on the bed with a shit smeared, blubber on top of blubber filled hind quarters and his wife had to spread his earthquake cheeks and find the shit pipe asshole by tracing the path of the freshly expelled, reeking to high heavens feces and use a fucking TOWEL to wipe it with! A fucking TOWEL, NIGGER! That's some netherwordly degenerate shit right there.

Could you ever look your wife in the face again? I understand if both your arms were in a cast or some shit, then obviously you should be incredibly thankful for a wife that would do that for you, but the only reason a hayseed tub of nigger scheiße couldn't wipe his own shit box was because he couldn't put down the barbecue pulled pork and fried chicken! Goddamn, pig shit faggot, wipe your anals on a fucking tree like a bear or something, obese face ass fat build up around the eyes lookin' ass nigga. Big ass squirrel hoarding nuts for winter cheeks lookin' ass nigger. Fuck wrong witchu.

Forum Clout
Hulk Hogan was the best man at that wedding. When I worked with Hogan on his reality show post divorce he was always wearing Bubba Army shirts / bandana / etc when he wasn’t wearing Ed Hardy.
How big is Hulks cock? Does he shave or bleach his pubes? I can imagine the dude having some GIRTH. A thick 1970s dad dick.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That nigger went from soaring American bald eagle heights of wealth and luxury to lower than snake shit. Nigger had a smoke show (at least for him it was in comparison to the vomitory disgrace he looked like) wiping his horrifying fat truffle pig asshole because he was to grotesquely obese to literally wipe his own ass himself! Think about that shit...His WIFE (obviously only with him for the fame and fortune). He was such a goddamn behemoth that he couldn't reach around to wipe his own anal. He had to lay down on the bed with a shit smeared, blubber on top of blubber filled hind quarters and his wife had to spread his earthquake cheeks and find the shit pipe asshole by tracing the path of the freshly expelled, reeking to high heavens feces and use a fucking TOWEL to wipe it with! A fucking TOWEL, NIGGER! That's some netherwordly degenerate shit right there.

Could you ever look your wife in the face again? I understand if both your arms were in a cast or some shit, then obviously you should be incredibly thankful for a wife that would do that for you, but the only reason a hayseed tub of nigger scheiße couldn't wipe his own shit box was because he couldn't put down the barbecue pulled pork and fried chicken! Goddamn, pig shit faggot, wipe your anals on a fucking tree like a bear or something, obese face ass fat build up around the eyes lookin' ass nigga. Big ass squirrel hoarding nuts for winter cheeks lookin' ass nigger. Fuck wrong witchu.
Wait what. Is this real? POST A VIDEO OF SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT THIS PLS

OH GOD

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I remember them talking about the Hulk thing but I wasn’t sure if they ever had a radio war with him. The Stern shows where they talk about his wedding are pretty gay. He was basically offering Artie hookers. He married some young bimbo with huge fake tits when he was like 400 pounds.
Bubba had a really highly rated white trash one market Florida radio show going on. Dude was riding pretty high on the hog until he was relegated to a podcast and Stern stopped returning his calls. A 400 pound Bubba had the “rattler” (pill bottle) and they’d all constantly offer a “sober” Artie drugs between commercial breaks. I think Brent is a cuck now who records his wife fucking Cumia’s for a few 100 bucks a month on OnlyFans. Less of a man and more of a cow, heh heh.