• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I did not have sexual relations with a transsexual.

G

There's no smoke without fire, bud. Are you willing to put your right hand on the Good Book and swear to God Almighty that you've never had sexual congress with a he/she? If so, bear in mind that lying will guarantee you a place in Hell, being sodomised with pitchforks by Satan's imps for all eternity.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
We believe you.

IMG_6593.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There's no smoke without fire, bud. Are you willing to put your right hand on the Good Book and swear to God Almighty that you've never had sexual congress with a he/she? If so, bear in mind that lying will guarantee you a place in Hell, being sodomised with pitchforks by Satan's imps for all eternity.

I do solemnly swear upon the Bible that I did not have sexual contact with any transsexuals ever in my life.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
How did this rumor even start? I was too busy playing candy crush and tapped out.

The Jews are coming for me with false rumors of transsexual sex. I knew this was going to happen.

This is the moment we've feared, brothermen. Many of you thought it would never happen but I insisted we spend two hours every morning training against Jewish pedophiles. You all thought I was mad. Many of you requested to be transferred to another group chat.​