I desperately had to take one of those sign holding side of the road jobs this week.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
52C4D0EE-6147-4EE5-BE9C-891CEE6F9058.jpeg

$16 an hour under the table, company car, 401k, free pistol and I’m already making friends in the neighborhood like my buddy Jesus.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Yeah, I only ever saw the Die Hard movies on TBS. The sign was edited, the famous line was turned into "yippee kiyay mother hubbard" etc. That's probably why I never thought they were all that great.
Whenever Weird Science aired on PIX in New York they changed the line from "She kneed you in the nuts and called him faggot..." to ""She kneed you in the guts and called him braggart..."

Stent

swatchsticker
Are the black guys shooting hoops then like "WHATDAFUG? So... You hate people, huh?"
They probably had to edit that entire scene out. Very stereotypical to think those people might quickly turn to violence.

Instead, some of them called 911 to get mental health support but the dispatcher was a racist and sent police. Samuel L Jackson had to get Bruce Willis out of there before the cops mistook him for a black youth and indiscriminately killed him.