• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I clicked on one Jim and Sam video so now they're constantly in my feed

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
"I'm honest about myself, dude. I don't give a fuck. I'm a short, bald, pasty, misshapen, doughy, neurotic, two-faced, tepid, wimpy, coomer, degenerate, impotent rageaholic, blabbermouth who does nothing fun or interesting, I love eating shit and drinking piss, I was raped multiple times as a kid, and I disclose EVERY detail of my private life to a million people. So what?"

"WHY DON'T YOU BROADS EVER WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME???"

Forum Clout
"I'm honest about myself, dude. I don't give a fuck. I'm a short, bald, pasty, misshapen, doughy, neurotic, two-faced, tepid, wimpy, coomer, degenerate, impotent rageaholic, blabbermouth who does nothing fun or interesting, I love eating shit and drinking piss, I was raped multiple times as a kid, and I disclose EVERY detail of my private life to a million people. So what?"

Wait wait wait...

you DON'T think the "shy middle school boy" act from a man closing in on Medicare eligibility is a real panty dropper?!

:image_4848_lg:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

I hope he doesn't actually brood over lists like this trying to figure out why he can't land a woman. I can explain: He's repulsive and every woman's creep meter is pinned on red once they're near him (at the very sight of him!). How is this so hard for him to comprehend?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I hope he doesn't actually brood over lists like this trying to figure out why he can't land a woman. I can explain: He's repulsive and every woman's creep meter is pinned on red once they're near him (at the very sight of him!). How is this so hard for him to comprehend?

What are you talking about? He's happily married with a beautiful wife.