• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I care nothing about celebrity feuds or culture. Having said that...

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Nah, he's just Ye now. Something about the Kardashian family turning the dudes retarded. One of them even dresses like a lady now.
Robert Kardashian was a personal friend of OJ's and renewed his license just so that he could claim client/attorney priviledge and not have to reveal anything OJ told him after murdering Nicole and Ron Goldman. This, after being seen carrying OJ's garment bag (that probably had bloody clothing in it) shortly after the murders. Piece of shit family.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Robert Kardashian was a personal friend of OJ's and renewed his license just so that he could claim client/attorney priviledge and not have to reveal anything OJ told him after murdering Nicole and Ron Goldman. This, after being seen carrying OJ's garment bag (that probably had bloody clothing in it) shortly after the murders. Piece of shit family.
I think one day I’ll need a real ass dude like Robert Kardashian.

His daughters are all worthless mudsharks tho.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
No wonder that OJ reenactment series they did a few years ago had him looking like a saint.