I can't stand Norton

G

And I want him to die. I want him to die all alone, with no girlfriend and no children. I want him to have a stroke and be lying on his floor for 3 days until he finally goes. I want him to have to lay there and look at all of this stupid pictures he takes with celebrities and think to himself "this and a bad radio show are my legacy... I should've had kids"

I want him to think about that Nordic tranny that he fell in love with that was using him for money. I want him to think about every woman that broke his heart because he is one of the ugliest people in the world both on the outside and inside.

Then I want the second stroke that he has on the floor to kill him, and I want him to be decomposing in his apartment until the neighbors complain about the smell and make the super open the door, finding his bloated rotting corpse.

G

I hate his fake personality, especially his liberal Colin Quinn schtick that he had from 2004-2011. He just copied Colin’s behavior and style for years. What a faggot
Exactly. I usually listen to the Opie and Anthony shows where Jim Norton isn't there, but the one that I love more than anything else in the world is when they roast his early stand up, because he got completely called out. I believe it was Patrice who said "that's your real voice" and he got completely deconstructed in front of Colin Quinn.

That and that split second where he was about to cry when Ozzy didn't take his books are probably my two favorite Jim Norton moments.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
1C7BD94E-EDF1-4D0F-A86D-D029B4224C52.jpeg