I can't bleathe!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
Screenshot_20220805-142743_Chrome.jpg

G

So they're basically admitting that they not so covertly backed the BLM movement in order to divide and destabilise America? Got it

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I hate that this junky convict nigger is a household name.
I hate that because of this watermelon chomping bastard getting what he had coming to him I feel like I’m living in Africa. Every fucking face of the TV is a nignog. Everythings “raceswapped”. You’d think the black enamel bastards were 70% of the population

G

I hate that because of this watermelon chomping bastard getting what he had coming to him I feel like I’m living in Africa. Every fucking face of the TV is a nignog. Everythings “raceswapped”. You’d think the black enamel bastards were 70% of the population

Have you watched the soccer World cup recently? I remember the 2002 England squad had only one nig (Emile Heskey)...now its the opposite (and its the goalie).

Kalergi plan is real and almost complete.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Have you watched the soccer World cup recently? I remember the 2002 England squad had only one nig (Emile Heskey)...now its the opposite (and its the goalie).

Kalergi plan is real and almost complete.
And since that we’ve had Tony Blair’s “lets open the doors of immigration and let everyone in (not next door to me though)” policy.
I live 10 miles from Lockerbie, when I moved here with my parents we had no darkies and a few chinks. Now we’ve got turks, nigs, Lithuanians, Polish and all sorts. Mind you I’d rather have them than the scum we moved here to get away from, that followed us like the smell of shite: Glaswegians

G

And since that we’ve had Tony Blair’s “lets open the doors of immigration and let everyone in (not next door to me though)” policy.
I live 10 miles from Lockerbie, when I moved here with my parents we had no darkies and a few chinks. Now we’ve got turks, nigs, Lithuanians, Polish and all sorts. Mind you I’d rather have them than the scum we moved here to get away from, that followed us like the smell of shite: Glaswegians
I been to Edinborough in the 90s...fawkin classy town

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I bet George Floyd is a topic of conversation over a shot of warm rice wine and a bowl of crickets seasoned with Szechuan chili.
Hey Earl, got any Szechuan crickets back there?

Fresh out, you fat oompa-loompa.

Dan, that's a Ron and Fez reference. Maybe you and your Easter Island-headed favela wife can watch shows on youtube. After your burn grafts heal.

Dan, that's a reference to your wife being a 9/10. Not so.

Dan, that's a Ruben Peña reference to your wife actually being a 1/9, which is a 0.11, charitably 1/10th of Patrick S Tomlinson's GPA.

And that's how you executive produce, which is a Steve C reference, Dan.