I can't believe we have to wait a month for this hearing

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I just wanna know we'll be getting video of it one way or another, whether it's a livestream or Dan's retarded ass turning up there in his journalist capacity.
Our noble and hardworking admin has suggested that John Doe #1 has the right to watch the proceedings, so they pretty much have to livestream it to preserve his First Amendment right to anonymity.

We're looking PFG.

Petworth dude

I'm a bookworm who likes to chat.
I dunno maaaaaan...I don't think we should get our hopes up. Rick has an uncanny ability to avoid facing the music, when push comes to shove. Not that he deserves any credit, of course.

The criminal justice system is a mess. It fucks over people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, it moves too slowly, and actual criminals have a tendancy to fall through the cracks. I just don't see this amounting to much, but I hope I'm wrong.

Stent

bury the dead, they stink up the joint
There is no hearing, child. Now it only gets worse for you.

I'm coming around to the idea that his entire persona is performance art he's been cultivating since birth. He's the Leonardo da Vinci of being a foolish retard.

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I dunno maaaaaan...I don't think we should get our hopes up. Rick has an uncanny ability to avoid facing the music, when push comes to shove. Not that he deserves any credit, of course.

The criminal justice system is a mess. It fucks over people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, it moves too slowly, and actual criminals have a tendancy to fall through the cracks. I just don't see this amounting to much, but I hope I'm wrong.
But you forget God is on our side and Patrick has literally lost every legal case he has been involved in