I can't believe they've allowed James Cameron to make 5 Avatar movies

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
aefed2ad91492d60a3f1638b55321869.PNG

Fucking 5 of them. The one that got released was garbage enough but they've greenlit another 4 of the fuckers?!

Of course they'll all be met with incredible enthusiam by the culture full of Patricks but it's just depressing.

G

Hey guys, the natural resource that the evil white guys are tearing out of the land of the thinly disguised Native American avatars is called Unobtainium. Hur hur, get it?

WE GOT IT!

On a separate but connected note, just got back from finally seeing the new Top Gun movie. Great fun. No clunky CGI, no moralising messages, no faggot woke shit. Just good clean entertainment and fun. Make more movies like that, Hollywood.

Cc: @Twatsmash

You can't believe they're making 5 more? These things will make a few billion each globally. They'll make a hundred more as long as they're making bank.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Feels like the hype from the first movie really cooled off after a year or two.
Which makes the idea of franchising it combined with the long fucking delays that much more retarded. They could've churned out a sequel two years after the first one and cashed in, but it's been well over a decade by now.

I remember 'ABATAP' being an old meme on /tv/ in like 2014. I remember fawking Patrice reviewing the movie. They're fast reaching the point where the teen demo that would watch this shit in theaters wasn't even fucking born when the original came out.