I came up with a simpler, more accurate way to describe the political divide in America

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Screen-Shot-2021-07-17-at-11.19.35-AMc32828d7e0040e84.png

To better explain the phenomenon, I created a spreadsheet:

Screen-Shot-2021-07-17-at-11.16.37-AM.png

Niggers.png

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Screen-Shot-2021-07-17-at-11.19.35-AMc32828d7e0040e84.png

To better explain the phenomenon, I created a spreadsheet:

Screen-Shot-2021-07-17-at-11.16.37-AM.png

Niggers.png
The GOP should have catered more to Hispanics when they had the chance. All the things they claim to care about (religion, family values, rewarding hard work) are what the beaners DO care about. Christ, let them flood into the country, take all the menial labor jobs to reduce costs and grant them citizenship after five years. The Republicans would be in power for the next century.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
The GOP should have catered more to Hispanics when they had the chance. All the things they claim to care about (religion, family values, rewarding hard work) are what the beaners DO care about. Christ, let them flood into the country, take all the menial labor jobs to reduce costs and grant them citizenship after five years. The Republicans would be in power for the next century.
Bush did. He spoke Spanish, wanted to ban abortion and open the borders, and his family had been breeding with spics for a generation. He still only got 30% of the beaner vote.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Portland is only 28%. It should be a near utopia!
There's hardly any black people here but the negative side is that the white hipsters are somehow even more obnoxious about black related thing. They protested for George Floyd for longer than any other city and are constantly going off about police violence blah blah blah.

I grew up in NY but have lived here for a while now and I think the issue is that the white faggots here have never had to deal with black people.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
There's hardly any black people here but the negative side is that the white hipsters are somehow even more obnoxious about black related thing. They protested for George Floyd for longer than any other city and are constantly going off about police violence blah blah blah.

I grew up in NY but have lived here for a while now and I think the issue is that the white faggots here have never had to deal with black people.
When the state entered the union in 1859, for example, Oregon explicitly forbade black people from living in its borders, the only state to do so.

You're right and I think they're also overcompensating their love for the negro. Peacocking. SEE WE'RE NOT RACIST EVEN THOUGH WE'RE ALL WHITE HERE. Could be also why states like New Hampshire and Vermont are faggy as shit - no blacks, mostly the children of boomer hippies, like Bernie Sanders.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
The future of white america:

george-zimmerman-0219201.jpg

it will be pretty funny when it's majorly spic america AND if they ever get hip to the retarded democrat shit. But that's about as likely blacks taking a step past blaming whitey and jumping on the ((1%)) of the 1%
but damn a faggot can hope

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Bush did. He spoke Spanish, wanted to ban abortion and open the borders, and his family had been breeding with spics for a generation. He still only got 30% of the beaner vote.
He ran in 2000. The GOP should have been catering to them for thirty years by then. The Dems were sucking nog cock in the 60s and they OWN their votes.