• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I Came This Close To Having A Joe Moment

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I'm with the band in Unna Germany tonight, we were performing at the Lindenbrauerei, and the time comes in the show to talk to the audience. I try to vary it up a little, share different stories or experiences every time, but for the most part it's a break for the band, a time filler, you know?

So I'm winging it like usual, sharing an old story from a time in Germany, and I get to a point in the story where I stop because the audience starts applauding (I have never understood that behaviour, but is what it is), and for just a brief second, I stop myself from what I was about to say, chuckle a little to buy some time, wrap it up and introduce the next song.

What was I about to say, you ask? "And then I went right into 'Layla'."

Now, this would've been said for no one's amusement but my own, yet here I was ready to throw out an inside joke. This fucking place is blending into my real life, and I don't think I like it.

Have any of you had a Joe moment in your personal life? Quoting from him or noticing a behavior you're doing, and shuddering that you're "pulling a Joe"? Every time I buy something with złoty I hear in my head "And I pay CASH".

That fucking Bovine is like a virus spreading.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I'm with the band in Unna Germany tonight, we were performing at the Lindenbrauerei, and the time comes in the show to talk to the audience. I try to vary it up a little, share different stories or experiences every time, but for the most part it's a break for the band, a time filler, you know?

So I'm winging it like usual, sharing an old story from a time in Germany, and I get to a point in the story where I stop because the audience starts applauding (I have never understood that behaviour, but is what it is), and for just a brief second, I stop myself from what I was about to say, chuckle a little to buy some time, wrap it up and introduce the next song.

What was I about to say, you ask? "And then I went right into 'Layla'."

Now, this would've been said for no one's amusement but my own, yet here I was ready to throw out an inside joke. This fucking place is blending into my real life, and I don't think I like it.

Have any of you had a Joe moment in your personal life? Quoting from him or noticing a behavior you're doing, and shuddering that you're "pulling a Joe"? Every time I buy something with złoty I hear in my head "And I pay CASH".

That fucking Bovine is like a virus spreading.
Oh...You were finished?? Well allow me to retort...
Post your contact info so we can sue you for libel.
Oh, what? You can’t do that? Why not? I’m sure you have ample proof to back your ridiculously malicious and false accusations of misogyny, alleged acts of racism, legal charges of pedophilia, and the rest of your bullshit buzz-words that are used by millennials like you, who with no conscience whatsoever throw around those once very powerful words for the sole purpose of gaining the upper hand and public support of your constituents whenever you get involved in an altercation. Problem is, most people have a hard time believing anonymous users on a site known for using these tactics in an attempt to damage reputations and interfere with ones right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (sound vaguely familiar?)
The core purpose your sub is driven by envy, jealousy, failure, having no sense of purpose in your life and the desire to be prominent amongst of your equally dysfunctional pals on your ever diminishing platform. They’ve now become the magically shrinking Opie and Anthony related subreddits. Good move not using an O&A related name.
You’re now constantly being attrited and for good and wholesome reasons...Good will always triumph over evil.
Read on:
What this poster hasn’t mentioned is that every last DMCA that has been filed by myself, either on my own or with legal authorization by others who wish they had the time and energy to do so, are completely and totally legitimate and legal. There’s nothing false or illegal about the DMCA’s that I’ve filed. All Photos and videos on the internet were taken by someone, therefore someone owns the copyright to every last one of those photos and videos. I’m thorough in my filing. The sub just has too many ignorant members that don’t listen to the more logical moderators, and refrain from posting photos and videos that are reportable. They’re blinded by their desire to have their 15 mins and more importantly by their very real and palpable hatred.
Reddit has too much to lose and will never take the stance of a “Kiwi Farms” type of forum that a few sociopathic individuals run in their Moms house. They’re doing the only thing they can, taking infringing content down. If and when Reddit Legal receives enough of those legitimate DMCA’s they shut down the sub. It’s really that simple. So for Johnny Cakes, Frunkass, and the other dozen or so sociopaths on that sub who suck all the fun out of what a subreddit is supposed to be... and fantasize about a lawsuit against me.... I have one word... SUBPOENA. Stop already.
I’ve filed 100’s of legitimate DMCA’s over the past several months, admittedly with the sole intention of having Opie and Anthony related subs banned. They’ve dedicated themselves to libel, harassment, and outright real-life bullying on and off the sub. Not just name calling and ridicule. I could care less about that. Their anonymity is what empowers them to post libelous and defamatory content. If not for that anonymity, which I believe is the reason for them not filing a single counter claim, they would find themselves in civil court facing a large number of defamation and libel suits by many of their “victims”.
There’s a reoccurring pattern of them using my intellectual property as Illustrations to accompany their ridiculous accusations of projected (typically) pedophilia, misogyny, anti-Semitism, Homosexuality etc... toward my family, friends and myself. They’re in the habit of using other individuals Intellectual property to drive home their abysmal message of hatred and libel.
So Again, there’s been nothing illegal about any of the DMCA’s I’ve filed. For me to do so would be a dire mistake on my part. I’m achieving the desired results playing by the rules. Why jeopardize that? REMINDER: This sub has gone so far as to brigade and bully my employers to the point of them letting me go from a few of my jobs, all in the name of “having fun picking on old guys”. That’s the only reason they’ve ever given for their atrocious behavior. This sub brigades to the point of bullying venues, agencies and other people in the entertainment industry into avoiding me, by utilizing dozens of anonymous emails and phone calls...many using the names of past Opie and Anthony guests, show members and friends to further try to get my attention and aggravate.
This particular sub consisting mainly of envious millennials loves to reiterate the fact that I’m 60 and for the most part retired (according to the sub”70 and near death”) and that I have a stream of income due to business dealings with my brother. They like to call it “welfare”, and are constantly mocking the fact that I have income that’s not worked for. They like to call me a leech. Why they do this is beyond me. In addition to the fact that they think I’m a bum, they put a large amount of effort into taking my work (which they call a hobby) away from me and my band members.
It became personal for me when the sub (and it’s 7 or so now banned predecessors) started harassing and bullying my 11 year old daughter, my deceased Mother, My innocent Sister, and my longtime GF, all for the purpose of trying to rile me up and get a reaction out of me to use as fodder for the sub. Interfering with my every day real-life has become a game of sorts for them, supposedly it was brought upon by a comment I made some years back. “You have no effect on my life”.... meaning that an internet forum that shit-talks people...especially people with any amount of notoriety, has the absolute right to do so, but in reality..does nothing to affect my bottom line $ or my real world reputation.
I support 1A, I defended that right, amongst others. by serving in the Army for 3yrs. (another fact that this particular subreddit seems to love mocking) People have the right to say what they want. When it became a “challenge” for the sub to get my attention, they took it to the next level. That’s where the line between 1A right and libelous accusations that damage ones reputation, employability and the right to live a life undeterred by malicious internet trolls was crossed. All for the sake of getting someone’s attention and having “fun” hurting a “boomer”.
My Reddit post karma alone is clear evidence of brigading. The downvoting that this comment alone will incur by the brigading, bee hive mentality of the O&A related sub shows that there’s collusion amongst the members of this subreddit and its moderators to do real life damage to certain people they see as “less than human”. Phone calls to my business and texts to my business number calling for my untimely death, taunting, horrific allegations...All of that means ZERO to me. Commentary about me and my brother written and posted on the sub, means nothing to anyone but the sub.
When my family became the focus of the Opie and Anthony leftover psychopaths, it Became a problem that needed to be dealt with.
I liken what I’ve been FORCED to do (DMCA’s) with something that I was always intrigued with:
When Chicago mobster and really really bad guy, Al Capone (aka The Sub), was on a rampage against his enemies in the 20-30’s (Innocent Family and Friends) the Feds couldn’t imprison him for murder (aka- the subs libelous and malicious harassment and real life bullying, job interference, Doxxing my 11 year old daughters info). They did finally find a way to make his empire (aka- Opie and Anthony subreddit) crumble though fervently prosecuting him for the the less serious crime (but serious enough to get the job done) of tax evasion (aka-Copyright Infringement). They went another way entirely to get the desired results for the purpose of removing an evil, evil man from civilized society.
I (we) will continue to report this evil sub and file legitimate and legal DMCA’s at every turn until it’s gone.
Stop interfering with people’s real lives and livelihoods, and we’ll leave your stupid sub alone. Plain and simple.
-JCC

G

Once I was at Service Canada renewing my driver's license and was listening to the clerk's instructions on filling up the form...

caught my reflection in the plexi glass

i was listening with a slack jaw mouth expression, like Joe Cumia's screenshot from the People's Court

Had to excuse myself to the men's room and punch the wall a few times.

G

No, but there was sodomy involved.

Oh no, K-man, i’m so sorry!

9933AF6D-D15C-4E60-9486-27A68522AC62.gif

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Anytime I do a Joe post I’m harnessing my inner Joe.😎😎😎 In all honesty, I’ve gone multiple weeks having a Joe thought and laughing to myself every single day. I’ve stopped myself from saying “Just like Eric!” multiple times. Whenever I play the guitar I stop because I start thinking about how if I had a digitech looper…… the old faggot is in my head a lot.

Gay Faggot.

I think I've come along to a lot of yours shared feelings: he's an absolute piece of shit, but he's a charming rube.

I mean, he gifted us The People's Court. That's fucking legend.
This isn’t a popular opinion, and this where you and I disagree Ray. I don’t think he’s “An absolute piece of shit”. Nigger? Yes. He’s a monumental retard who does a terrible job defending himself and his pedo brother. I feel like people don’t factor in just how stupid he is. He is a borderline retard. He’s spent almost his entire life to be an average guitar player. He’s just trash, and grew up like trash. The guy hasn’t killed anyone, just stolen from employers and done drugs. Not sure how familiar you are with retards but, they get worked up over stupid things and say incredibly stupid shit. That’s Joe.

UnPRePared

This isn’t a popular opinion, and this where you and I disagree Ray. I don’t think he’s “An absolute piece of shit”. Nigger? Yes. He’s a monumental retard who does a terrible job defending himself and his pedo brother. I feel like people don’t factor in just how stupid he is. He is a borderline retard. He’s spent almost his entire life to be an average guitar player. He’s just trash, and grew up like trash. The guy hasn’t killed anyone, just stolen from employers and done drugs. Not sure how familiar you are with retards but, they get worked up over stupid things and say incredibly stupid shit. That’s Joe.

And then he goes right into Layla.

Gay Faggot.

And then he goes right into Layla.
Hrrmph. Some RETARD pretending to be a musician no ONE has heard of is making fun of ME for a comment I made. If you were really a MUSICIAN you would understand that comment. But you’re not. Just another LOSER with NOTHING to show for it.🤣🤣🤣

I was doing a gig and was told some potential NEW employers were in the AUDIENCE. When I saw them, I played my BEST song. If you knew how the INDUSTRY worked you would know that’s how $$$ is MADE!!!!💰💰💰

If you were really in the MUSIC bizz you would KNOW that. But of course your just some RETARD troll who spends all day googling some guitar player no one has HEARD of. No wonder you don’t have friends. No wonder you’re just some two bit JUNKIE no one cares about. I would be too. Too bad I’m not a FAILURE!!!!😎😎😎

It’s late. Enough wasting my time on MORONS. Just thought I’d point out an obvious FAKE account. Back to having a Jameson with my family. 100% AUTHENTIC.💪🏻🥃👌🏻

#REALMusician #AUTHENTIC #MAGA

Last edited:

UnPRePared

Hrrmph. Some RETARD pretending to be a musician no ONE has heard of is making fun of ME for a comment I made. If you were really a MUSICIAN you would understand that comment. But you’re not. Just another LOSER wit NOTHING to show for it.🤣🤣🤣

I was doing a gig and was told some potential NEW employers were in the AUDIENCE. When I saw them, I played my BEST song. If you knew how the INDUSTRY worked you would know that’s how $$$ is MADE!!!!💰💰💰

If you were really in the MUSIC bizz you would KNOW that. But of course your just some RETARD troll who spends all day googling some guitar player no one has HEARD of. No wonder you don’t have friends. No wonder you’re just some two bit JUNKIE no one cares about. I would be too. Too bad I’m not a FAILURE!!!!😎😎😎

It’s late. Enough wasting my time on MORONS. Just thought I’d point out an obvious FAKE account. Back to having a Jameson with my family. 100% AUTHENTIC.💪🏻🥃👌🏻

#REALMusician #AUTHENTIC #MAGA

Pretending to be a musician?

ANYONE CAN DO IT!

I had a free meal at a hotel restaurant during a 3-state motorcycle trip, and actually thought “COMP’D!!” In my head before laughing like a tardo in front of my bros. Luckily, they’re not the type of guys to press when you say “nevermind” to their questioning looks. Fuckin Joe. He’s a lolcow, but almost an endearing one compared to Patso