I beat the wrap bbbboys

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
So today i had my sentencing for armed with intent to commit indictable offence, predatory driving, and intimidation. Got a 12 month good behaviour bond and monthly visits with my psychiatrist. Will prolly lose my job as I now have a criminal record. But Im feeling aight. Gonna get a gram of blow and visit a lovely hooker tomorrow. Its all sunshine and lollipops now 🍭 ☀️👯‍♀️💦💦💦

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
So today i had my sentencing for armed with intent to commit indictable offence, predatory driving, and intimidation. Got a 12 month good behaviour bond and monthly visits with my psychiatrist. Will prolly lose my job as I now have a criminal record. But Im feeling aight. Gonna get a gram of blow and visit a lovely hooker tomorrow. Its all sunshine and lollipops now 🍭 ☀️👯‍♀️💦💦💦
You are going to prison, stlaker. Don’t get too comfortable.

Predatory driving charge is basically because i follwed and tried to run some jack ass off the road. He was a deserving cunt.
good fo' you. I hate those vigilante idiots who deliberately block you from driving free. If I wanna use the Joseph lane at 100mph then don't worry about it.
My car's got dents & scratches to give fair warning that I'm willing to trade paint & knock an idiot out the way, although I have kinda calmed down now since the rohypnol

G

You still have the best name here. Don’t you fawking dare change it.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Is being on this forum a lot like work? Or is work more normal? I'd bet most of us are diagnosed with, or self meditating for, something.
At least i dont have to wipe your asses, though i wouldnt mind tube feeding captain kamala, or rubbing some ointment on that parasitic twin she has on her belly. I’d like to sniff her farts is what I'm saying. If you catch my drift.