I am your dawn and dusk.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
How can he say this and expect to be taken seriously?

4F93354B-555C-4194-92AA-ADFBEEA80B62.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
So only like during the day? Either you mean between the times from dusk to dawn, which is night, or from dawn to dusk, which is day. So there's like an entire other part of the day.

Nice metaphor stupid.
No he’s saying he’s our dusk and our dawn. Meaning he takes up at most about 4 hours a day. He’s really that fat.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
Look I gotta job ta do ok pal? I show up at the site, log in to drop some Pat posts from 8 - 11, lunch from 11 to noon, check out the beefers and Jew posts in off topic for the resta the day and then I gotta go home to the fam. We got the Britbongs workin the night shift and some uh the brothermen from down under workin the witchin hours in between. It’s a demandin job makin sure Pat knows he’s fat every hour of every day but it’s good honest work and I get enough ribs from posting ta feed the kids so it works for me

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Yesterday he said "Be at peace. He is no kin to you." Even by Rick standards it stuck out as shockingly gay.

He was responding to a black women of course, so he had to spice up the language a bit to signal to her how smart (and stunning/brave?) he thinks she is. Nice barely concealed deep seeded racism, stupid.