I am the son of Thomas Tomlinson

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
df96967a53a0d238f8d8dda5e6d29712.PNG

How is this crazy bastard a real person? The levels of delusion here are off the charts, even by Torque's standards.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Kendall Roy minus the bank account energy with this post. Did you dad build Waystar Royco and it's your turn to lead the company in a fresh new direction, stupid?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Could some reddit rascal tell him that Annabell will surpass him? To see if he'll "wrong, child" that statement? We all think she already did but he shouldn't be told that right of the bat. Neither that if she surpasses him it will be not thanks to him.

Could some reddit rascal tell him that Annabell will surpass him? To see if he'll "wrong, child" that statement? We all think she already did but he shouldn't be told that right of the bat. Neither that if she surpasses him it will be not thanks to him.

By "him" I assume you mean Jon. Her father.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
His dad was a lazy midwest drunk who makes up accomplishments and crazy stories for attention.

He's a lazy midwest drunk who makes up accomplishments and crazy stories for attention, and occasionally goes viral on twitter.

As was Tommy's dream. My son lied about all the transsexual friends he has, and it got him 93 twitter likes!

G

His dad was a lazy midwest drunk who makes up accomplishments and crazy stories for attention.

He's a lazy midwest drunk who makes up accomplishments and crazy stories for attention, and occasionally goes viral on twitter.

As was Tommy's dream. My son lied about all the transsexual friends he has, and it got him 93 twitter likes!
And Fat's so disconnected from the real, adult world that he doesn't realise his father's so-called resumé makes him sound like, at best, a flake and at worst (pretending that it's real) an unreliable, probably alcoholic, bum who can't hold down a job for more than a few months at a time.

G

I hate to defend Tom Tomlinson, but as far as we know, he has a little shitshack that is at least somewhat secluded, and probably completely paid off. Pat has a lien on his half hovel in the ghetto of Milwaukee, and it's about to be owned by the administrator of an online forum dedicated to a shock jock radio program. It wouldn't surprise me if Tom only brings up Pat's brother when he talks about his children with his peers, because Rick is too embarrassing.

"How about your other boy, the one with the ... with the ... what did you call them? They were cyber or digital, no, cyber stalkers right?"

JebJoh

G

I hate to defend Tom Tomlinson, but as far as we know, he has a little shitshack that is at least somewhat secluded, and probably completely paid off. Pat has a lien on his half hovel in the ghetto of Milwaukee, and it's about to be owned by the administrator of an online forum dedicated to a shock jock radio program. It wouldn't surprise me if Tom only brings up Pat's brother when he talks about his children with his peers, because Rick is too embarrassing.

"How about your other boy, the one with the ... with the ... what did you call them? They were cyber or digital, no, cyber stalkers right?"
If he was an even halfway decent man then he would never have put a son like Fat out into the world. Cunt mother aside, he would've stood up to her and made her not over mother him too much. He would've instilled some work ethic through example. He would've told him not to talk about himself all the time and not to sound like a cocksucker. Etc

JebJoh

After reading through this old article from january, I am shocked that this guy can still keep up the charade. It would be impossible for some random strangers to do all the things this guy is claiming. At least the judge has some sense. I think his name is PatNigerson on twitter if you want to thank him.