I am always right child gets 1 like out of 50k

G

I get that he's on the spectrum (but totally not fat) and his boomer parents failed him the same way Chris Chan's elderly folks did but does he have anybody in his circle that tries to help him? Not only does he miss all social cues he's busy with his pretend capeshit war with Elon Musk while a documentary about how he supports an organization that encourages pedophilia is drawing attention.
He mentioned it in Josiah 2.

Well, my friends and family for the most part know that they're not going to control me in any way. ANYWAY.

My lawyers would like me to stop engaging and break off, but we've had conversations where I'm like "Listen, this isn't like anything you've dealt with before". The approach to dealing with it is going to have to be different. So, they understand that. I wouldn't say they're 100% happy with it, but y'know, you have to be able to adapt.

I'm guessing the few people who give a shit about him tried to tell him but Argue With a Fence Post Pat told them they were wrong. Sounds like his lawyers did too. They all know he's an asshole. One of his friends admitted it to the Obscura guy and I think maybe someone else admitted it to a rascal. He's a stubborn asshole. He was one pre-Norm/11 and he is one now. Niki knows. Her mom knows. Their families know. It's why he never goes there for the holidays. Or if he does, someone put their foot down and said no pictures or mentions of it on social media.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He mentioned it in Josiah 2.

I'm guessing the few people who give a shit about him tried to tell him but Argue With a Fence Post Pat told them they were wrong. Sounds like his lawyers did too. They all know he's an asshole. One of his friends admitted it to the Obscura guy and I think maybe someone else admitted it to a rascal. He's a stubborn asshole. He was one pre-Norm/11 and he is one now. Niki knows. Her mom knows. Their families know. It's why he never goes there for the holidays. Or if he does, someone put their foot down and said no pictures or mentions of it on social media.
The fact that he said “no, child” to his LAWYERS just shows how stupid and arrogant this piggy is. A guy who barely passed high school is telling people with law degrees and experience with legal cases that he knows best. I really believe Scary Carrie Goldberg didn’t take his John Doe case because Pat refused to listen to her advice to shut his snout and knew this case will be disaster because she can’t control her client.

It’s amazing at just how awful piggy is, dumb people aren’t the worst because usually they’re nice and know they aren’t the brightest but are loyal and never try to act like they know everything. Even smart people don’t pretend to know everything because they know that kind of behavior isn’t liked and nobody knows everything. The best examples are “Nobody likes a know it all” and “nobody wants to hear I told you so” and these are two behaviors that Pat has based his entire personality around.

Piggy is stupid yet believes he’s the smartest person ever and has disdain to many because he sees himself as “better” even though he’s a fucking moron. He proudly brags “I’d rather be right than happy” which is psycho behavior or just how much he has to cope with being a miserable cunt. “I may not be happy but I’m always right and never wrong, child. I win.”

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Why are there generational differences in titties? Is it just the advancement of bra technology?
Like in the 70s you had a lot of ski slope boobs, then in the 80s it's the soggy titties, then lately they've been just rounder.

And then 60s boobs just looked weird.
It gets the worse the further down you go. Women in the 50s had those Burlesque breasts that look like man boobs.

We live in a Golden age that people just take for granted.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1675366934519.png
1675367060217.png
1675367128637.png
1675367181954.png
1675367205461.png
1675367245509.png
1675367257877.png

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
Why are there generational differences in titties? Is it just the advancement of bra technology?
Like in the 70s you had a lot of ski slope boobs, then in the 80s it's the soggy titties, then lately they've been just rounder.

And then 60s boobs just looked weird.
probably all the hormones in the milk now, I know that's a myth, but I'm sticking to it.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Nicole didn't really talk and Brinton never really had another lawyer to argue with, but you could see it with Stavros. He found a cheap lawyer that specializes in parking tickets and just repeated the same "no no no, we need Quasi to hand over everyone's information" talking point at every opportunity. Even when the judge gave him another chance, explained how to satisfy Krinsky, it was the same stubborn shit again.

Stavros was in over his head and listened to his dumb client who figured out how to beat the legal system: asking for the same thing over and over again like a persistent child who wants a new toy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Nicole didn't really talk and Brinton never really had another lawyer to argue with, but you could see it with Stavros. He found a cheap lawyer that specializes in parking tickets and just repeated the same "no no no, we need Quasi to hand over everyone's information" talking point at every opportunity. Even when the judge gave him another chance, explained how to satisfy Krinsky, it was the same stubborn shit again.

Stavros was in over his head and listened to his dumb client who figured out how to beat the legal system: asking for the same thing over and over again like a persistent child who wants a new toy.
I almost forgot when Pat got angry during the hearing and did a Kool aid man on the court zoom call and Stavros had to go on mute to have a quick talk with Proper Protocol Pat. You know he had reaction like he did on that 1am meltdown.