I am always right child gets 1 like out of 50k

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
OwxfczA.png

People who are always right generally do live in 100 year old duplex’s with no equity, interest only mortgages, thrift store furniture and 20 year old salvage title cars.
people who think that they’re always right do live shitty lives like that, because anyone who actually thinks that is a retard. part of real intelligence is knowing that you’re not always right all the time

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
people who think that they’re always right do live shitty lives like that, because anyone who actually thinks that is a retard. part of real intelligence is knowing that you’re not always right all the time

Wrong again, child. Patrick is never wrong and he just chooses to live in borderline poverty because he knows wealth doesn’t mean happiness. He’s a stoic.

If he wanted to be as rich as Elon Musk he could do it, better in fact. He just doesn’t want to.

I get that he's on the spectrum (but totally not fat) and his boomer parents failed him the same way Chris Chan's elderly folks did but does he have anybody in his circle that tries to help him? Not only does he miss all social cues he's busy with his pretend capeshit war with Elon Musk while a documentary about how he supports an organization that encourages pedophilia is drawing attention.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I get that he's on the spectrum (but totally not fat) and his boomer parents failed him the same way Chris Chan's elderly folks did but does he have anybody in his circle that tries to help him? Not only does he miss all social cues he's busy with his pretend capeshit war with Elon Musk while a documentary about how he supports an organization that encourages pedophilia is drawing attention.
It’s because he doesn’t have any friends and his family just ignores him because they know if they even suggest slightly to stop being such an asshole he will have a temper tantrum so they just ignore the fat elephant in the room. Niki’s life must be insane amounts of anxiety 24/7 (explains why she’s on medication that Pat proudly shared with the internet) because at any moment her retard husband could fly off the handles and she would have to jump in and fix it. He proudly bragged about how she - a frumpy dyke - had to restrain him when police showed up for a wellness call. She’s had to call pizza places to explain and apologize for her husband sperging out at their employees and who knows who else.

If he had real friends (especially guy friends) someone would have told him to stop being such a faggot about things which is what friends are for - making sure you don’t make a fool of yourself. Piggy is so toxic nobody wants to be around him or even associate with him at this point.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
He's been super-receptive to advice online so far.

Patrick associates with mutants and pedos with similar low iqs.

Patrick's been given the answer (don't interact, change #), but that wasn't the special boy retard answer so here we are.

Functional adults probably have a brief convo with Pat and realize he's too retarded and a waste of time.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
I always called them soggy titties when girls had those natural 80s boobs in horror movies.

View attachment 92991
Why are there generational differences in titties? Is it just the advancement of bra technology?
Like in the 70s you had a lot of ski slope boobs, then in the 80s it's the soggy titties, then lately they've been just rounder.

And then 60s boobs just looked weird.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Why are there generational differences in titties? Is it just the advancement of bra technology?
Like in the 70s you had a lot of ski slope boobs, then in the 80s it's the soggy titties, then lately they've been just rounder.

And then 60s boobs just looked weird.
Every time I watch a movie from the 50s-mid 60s I see a lot of puffy areolas.

his bio on post.news is so cringey
View attachment 92983

a lot of way in which Pat is a faggot are the standard for the type of cat ladies he surrounds himself with, but then he has these bizarre ways that are just him being a retard in his own peculiar way.
"There are no wrong opinions" can be easily confused with "All my opinions are correct" if your parents don'ts have the good sense to belt you round the head and tell you to shut the fuck up once in a while.