I almost fought someone at an Atlantic City blackjack table last night

Not proud of it, and feel like kind of a tool, but everyone at the table was hammered and this Mexican started saying “Fight me pussy” a bunch of times out of nowhere.
Overall very fun night though

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Same happened to me a few years ago mouthing off at some newbie at the BJ table. Dealer showing a six. I was sitting pretty with 19 or 20. Some guy, the only other player at the table, had fourteen and decides to hit. Asshole gets the ten and busts. Dealer's shows she had 16; next card was a five.

Sure, play your game your way, whatever. But that's a fucking stupid move and killed both of our chances at winning the hand. If he hadn't been a cocksure asshole rolling up to the table, I'd have ignored it. But I called him a stupid fuck and he took it the wrong way.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Same happened to me a few years ago mouthing off at some newbie at the BJ table. Dealer showing a six. I was sitting pretty with 19 or 20. Some guy, the only other player at the table, had fourteen and decides to hit. Asshole gets the ten and busts. Dealer's shows she had 16; next card was a five.

Sure, play your game your way, whatever. But that's a fucking stupid move and killed both of our chances at winning the hand. If he hadn't been a cocksure asshole rolling up to the table, I'd have ignored it. But I called him a stupid fuck and he took it the wrong way.
You wouldn't have hit at a 14?

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
You wouldn't have hit at a 14?
With dealer showing a 6, she has a 42% chance to bust. You assume she has a ten, making her hand sixteen. Based on odds her next card will be a six or higher. Let her get that card.

Instead he took the ten she would have busted with and gave her a chance at a better card, which she got.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
With dealer showing a 6, she has a 42% chance to bust. You assume she has a ten, making her hand sixteen. Based on odds her next card will be a six or higher. Let her get that card.

Instead he took the ten she would have busted with and gave her a chance at a better card, which she got.

*Sharp inhale* it's a tough one man

Don't you also have to know how many decks they're using?

jLFM5NW.png

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Yeah. He should have stood is what I'm saying. As for decks, man... I'd guess five or six.

Yeah I'm just saying it's close enough to a hit situation I wouldn't give the guy too much shit. I don't know if # of decks affects the odds in blackjack either. I fuckin hate blackjack to be honest witcha