I actually liked Breaking Bad the first watch but I wish these faggots would die.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
E7E8DE14-E117-46CF-9C32-49677A91F5F3.jpeg

G

I've been watching breaking bad clips on uhhhh erock what is it, youtube.com? (and each scene is 10x more entertaining than a full episode of better call saul), and I've noticed the same unfunny comments on so many videos: "Fun fact: this wasn't scripted. Gus actually killed those guys and Vince loved it so much he kept it in!". unfunny, schumering, fucking faggots.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I just did a second watch through of BB and decided I’m a faggot for ever liking it to begin with. 98% of television sucks, I’m cancelling all my streaming subscriptions and going back to rewatching Sopranos episodes on DVD over and over again until I die of either old age or chronic alcoholism

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I've been watching breaking bad clips on uhhhh erock what is it, youtube.com? (and each scene is 10x more entertaining than a full episode of better call saul), and I've noticed the same unfunny comments on so many videos: "Fun fact: this wasn't scripted. Gus actually killed those guys and Vince loved it so much he kept it in!". unfunny, schumering, fucking faggots.
Almost as bad as varsity athlete comments

G

Cranston gets a pass from me for being a legitimately talented actor. Even though Breaking Bad is pretty overwrought in hindsight, his performance is still excellent. I love his X-Files episode, great work in Drive and Isle Of Dogs. He's the only memorable part in Godzilla 2014.

Aaron Paul however, is an enormous fag and I'm glad his career flatlined. Nice continually going back to the only thing people know you for despite having noticeably aged, stupid.

29495998-0-image-a-23_1591890657645.jpg

BB was a cautionary drug tale, but unlike most cautionary drug tales where the main character hits rock bottom, Walt falls upward and becomes a ruthless, evil drug kingpin. Then, for no reason at all, the show suddenly pivots and gives the main character a villain to do battle with, a gang of meth-dealing Nazis, no less. Like the scene where the meth Nazis, who already have tens of millions of dollars, allowed Todd to murder a girl Jesse liked, just to force Jesse to keep cooking meth, as if they'd have no problem with risking everything by having that dolt Todd casually kill someone right in front of her house.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I'm just waiting to see how awful and forced their cameo in Better Call Saul is going to be. They both look way too old to be playing those characters now, so it'll be hilarious to how terrible it looks, especially when they're both supposed to look younger than they were at the start of Breaking Bad.

This awful scene from the movie still makes me laugh..

Look at Cranston's awful fucking obvious bald cap with that giant skull. Vince Gilligan is a scared little pussy boy who daren't do anything that's not set in that universe. Nice still milking it a decade after the fact, stupid.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
It was shitty writing elevated by great acting and good humor. I'll rewatch it and ignore the stupidity of the planecrash subplot, the mercury fulminate, the constant whining from Jesse, because I know there'll be a fun scene coming up.

Petworth dude

Owner declined entry
Cranston gets a pass from me for being a legitimately talented actor. Even though Breaking Bad is pretty overwrought in hindsight, his performance is still excellent. I love his X-Files episode, great work in Drive and Isle Of Dogs. He's the only memorable part in Godzilla 2014.

Aaron Paul however, is an enormous fag and I'm glad his career flatlined. Nice continually going back to the only thing people know you for despite having noticeably aged, stupid.

View attachment 46587
Couldn't be a worse offender than Jesse Plemmons. Dude was a fatass for El Camino and looks totally different from the final season.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
The show gave Bryan Cranston a lot of roles, money and fame after being an amazing actor struggling to find a role for decades.

That's about the only positive thing about it.

When you see it back to back an episode of something like The Wire, Deadwood or The Sopranos. It's like watching your middle school goth trying act cool next to Lemmy Kilmister.

Last edited: