• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I’ve never watched or listened to a chip podcast until now

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
I’m watching the one with Bennington, Anthony and some blonde girl…. What the fuck kind of cheap cash in bullshit am I looking at?

Ron looks like my 67 year old grand mother when she’s selling jam at the farmers market. Holding a fucking $7 mic from radio shack. In a interment camp room that has so much echo I’m not sure how much longer until I tap out. It literally looks and sounds like he’s in his goddamn kids closet.

the count is smiling at someone off stage (hey, stupid, do you remember youre on camera?) and someone else is digging in the fucking refrigerator for string cheese.

I’ve been at home with covid for over a week and am suppose to report back to work Friday. Fuck I’m cranky and still feel like shit.

Anyway. Fuck chip and thanks for listening.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
I watched a few of them really early on and there were a few spurts of funny bits, but it's SUPER repetitive. Any guest that comes on, Chippah goes "GO'ON NOW, C'MOOOOOONNNN, TELL US A STOOOOOOORY."

SHUT UP!

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
I guess my point of this thread is how unprofessional it all seemed. These fucks have been doing radio for 30+ years and Ronnie had a mic that a street musician in New Orleans would be using. He literally looks like a Bernie sanders lesbian.

I just couldn’t believe the lack of effort put in. Anthony is in his fucking kitchen for Christ sake. Idk. I may look again and see if chip can make me laugh.

anyway have a picture of my ribeyes from Whole Foods.

Attachments

• 9A8676B9-19A0-437C-BEDA-98EC94D32B35.jpeg
    9A8676B9-19A0-437C-BEDA-98EC94D32B35.jpeg
    462.9 KB · Views: 9

DMAN

New York City
Are they all still doing the shows from their houses now? There's no way they want to go back to a commute.

G

Just watched a few minutes. Does Ronny have bad teeth? Because he had that weird " I'm hiding my bad teeth smile/laugh".
tenor (1).gif