• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Huzzah! Lord Anthony hath recovered! [Before and after photos]

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
611eb411f4f22cb835d47482e9eb2095.png

c132efcd58f3929b63000433f68e2022.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I can’t believe you pathetic, pussy-less ASSES were simping for that butt chinned bitch on the right. Nice long neck, stupid. Nice pale emaciated skin, stupid. Nice pre pubescent boy chest, stupid. Nice ghoul blue eyes piercing my soul, stupid. Nice ugly fucking man chin, stupid. Nice round pudgy face, stupid. Nice big horse teeth and wide gums, stupid. Nice stupidly wide down syndrome phenotype eyes, stupid.

Fucking whore. I seriously hate women and all of your standards are TOO FUCKING LOW!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I can’t believe you pathetic, pussy-less ASSES were simping for that butt chinned bitch on the right. Nice long neck, stupid. Nice pale emaciated skin, stupid. Nice pre pubescent boy chest, stupid. Nice ghoul blue eyes piercing my soul, stupid. Nice ugly fucking man chin, stupid. Nice round pudgy face, stupid. Nice big horse teeth and wide gums, stupid. Nice stupidly wide down syndrome phenotype eyes, stupid.

Fucking whore. I seriously hate women and all of your standards are TOO FUCKING LOW!
Is she the one fucking a Durka durka?

G

Ye Gods! Absolutely ripping time at Leamington Spa! Marvel at the healing properties of Her wondrous medicinal waters, what what!

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

She would be fairly hot if it weren't for those rotting yellow teeth. She's far too young to already be yellowing.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
She probably ate a lot of candy and drank a lot of soda then went straight to bed without brushing.
I think you’re on to something. Those choppers are fucking hideous. Nothing worse than an otherwise decently-cute girl with awful teeth. Completely ruins it for me.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Yes but enough about Sue Lightning.