Hugo fan fiction finalist and alleged pedophile Paul Weimer posted erotic fiction in the early 2000s

bantadant

Fantastic Man
1672356982951.png

Nice defense, faggot. "I have a bunch of pictures and only a few of them are creepy pedo ones." You could look at every picture I've ever taken in my life and you would find zero of children in a bathtub, including my own.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Unwilling to knowingly dox myself, I've waited until now to share that I have briefly met uncle Paul in person and he is creepier and weirder and more unsettling than any Webcam video or stillshot or disgusting bdsm fiction can ever be. His physcial presence sent literal chills down my back and the person I was with was equally creeped out by him without knowing any of his nefarious past.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Unwilling to knowingly dox myself, I've waited until now to share that I have briefly met uncle Paul in person and he is creepier and weirder and more unsettling than any Webcam video or stillshot or disgusting bdsm fiction can ever be. His physcial presence sent literal chills down my back and the person I was with was equally creeped out by him without knowing any of his nefarious past.

I’m so sorry.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I have briefly met uncle Paul in person and he is creepier and weirder and more unsettling than any Webcam video or stillshot or disgusting bdsm fiction can ever be.
Can’t say I’m shocked. Someone who works in his office told me that people clear the break room if he wanders in, and when it’s time for the company’s secret Santa exchange, nobody feels comfortable about gifting the child rapist anything. (“What if he uses that gas gift card to go molest another baby? What if he uses the Target gift card to buy candy he can use to lure his prey?”) The past three years, the people who got his name just made a donation to charity in his name. I hope the donations were to organizations that hunt down pedophiles and murder them.