• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Hugo fan fiction finalist and alleged pedophile Paul Weimer posted erotic fiction in the early 2000s

BudDickman

I'm getting strong Humbert Humbert vibes from his writings, except stilted and awkward as fuck like an alien pretending to be human. I've avoided going down this rabbit hole because this guy is such a boring, useless turdlet (too inconsequential to be called a piece of shit) and I don't want to expose myself to his stomach-turning creepiness.

This guy pretends that he is kind and gentle, but he is really a self-pitying weakling. He's a fucking deadbeat who contributes nothing and crashes other people cars without reimbursing them. I can see why his own family hates him. He doesn't seem to show any gratitude towards the people who took him in. He makes a big deal about picking the Olsen guy up from the airport, even though its the least he could do.

The guy is obviously depraved based on his BDSM writings, but he's pretending to be "Mr. Kind and Gentle" with his Olsen family photo album, which is just pictures of a prepubescent girl.

I'm suspicious of almost any man who shows interest in someone else's child. The only men that rise above suspicion are guys who are extremely generous all the time and also have outgoing personalities. Paul is a fucking deadbeat and a pervert who lives in his own head. He should not be taking pictures of other people's kids.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
3-B9-D9-CC8-95-F7-499-E-9901-FA33735-C858-E.jpg
The added face is the digitised composite sketch of the Maddie Mccan suspect.

… it makes you think.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
"shows grown up so fast"
"12th birthday"

officially too old for paul, i'm sure she's breathing a sigh of relief

edit: so she talked/bullied her husband into adopting and now the dude died? nice decision making stupid. and to be fair to paul, forcing your kid to grow up in Arkansas is abuse in and of itself.

Last edited:

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
"shows grown up so fast"
"12th birthday"

officially too old for paul, i'm sure she's breathing a sigh of relief

edit: so she talked/bullied her husband into adopting and now the dude died? nice decision making stupid. and to be fair to paul, forcing your kid to grow up in Arkansas is abuse in and of itself.
I still don’t know why Felicia or Paul thinks it’s appropriate to give your friends daughter a bath. Even without taking pictures it’s fucking weird.
Imagine if a male middle aged baby sitter gave your little girl a bath. It’s not appropriate. You buy pizza and put cartoons on, you don’t bathe them and take photos of them.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I still don’t know why Felicia or Paul thinks it’s appropriate to give your friends daughter a bath. Even without taking pictures it’s fucking weird.
Imagine if a male middle aged baby sitter gave your little girl a bath. It’s not appropriate. You buy pizza and put cartoons on, you don’t bathe them and take photos of them.
felicia is definitely at fault for allowing everything to go on. she was probably abused herself.