• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Huge Cock Hemmer

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Supplemental Court Commissioner Peter C. Hemmer is the lucky attorney to be administering Patrick's debtor's exam today. As we all know, Patrick has stated on twitter 20+ times just in the past couple days alone that there is no exam and no debt and that he will not be attending today, not caring about being under subpoena. Doing a quick search on Commissioner Hemmer, he is well-known for straight whipping debtors into the dirt at the smallest infraction, just going full gung-ho on them the second they try to step out of line in the slightest from court procedure, scheduling, or within their paperwork. Seems a stone-cold real ass dude from all I can tell. At least 3 debtors have filed class action suits against him in the past decade for some sort of abuse, but all have been dismissed.

1.png

2017 suit against him that failed https://www.classaction.org/media/betz-v-hemmer-law-offices.pdf

Search his cases here: -- been clicking through a few, Patrick really does not have a fun day ahead of him if Lynne last-minute lassos him and wrangles him over to HCH's office in time for 1:30.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
So in the 0.0001% chance Pat is forced by family into attending this thing, he's going to instantly get double-stuffed by both Pawlowski (or however you spell it, Jen Law Firm guy) and Hemmer both just buttfucking him on his finances. Wont happen ofc, Tyrone will be the one doing that after his warrant for contempt is served for skipping this court-ordered examination.

"Mr. To-, I mean,
lolfag.png

"Can you please explain how you came up with the finances for your vacation in Mexico earlier this year? How about your other recent expensive purchases?
... Jerry sent me over the records here of your total book sales and I gotta tell you, they're not looking very good. Debtor Tomlinson, your income and your expenses don't line up at all -- You have something you want to tell us?"

Rick:
richard.jpg

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
The suit further notes that the notice’s subject line states $1,285.80 as the “Balance Due” while a different amount, $1,285.50, is listed in the body of the letter.

"Your Honor, as you can clearly see here printed next to the photograph of the defendant Mr. Ed McMahon my client was declared - and I QUOTE - 'Already a winner' '"

It’s been an absolute delight to see that basically every single judge aside from the SFWA quash has been a total CHAD.

Fawk I forgot about that fuckin twat Judge Futon in his fucking SF studio apartment.

Nice sanctum of justice surrounded by hobo shit, stupid.

Last edited: