• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How's my Worm rendition coming so far?

Forum Clout
--The Worm (So Far).png

It's just the beginnings but Aryan Giantess Nikki will be butt plowing him. Featuring Ugly Grandpa Cumia, The OPEmeister, and Sam "Talentless, Hideous Troglodyte" Roberts. Already recorded the audio for the video. Does it resemble him well enough?

Forum Clout
10 out of 10
Thanks, man. Re-followed Dan's podcast. Link me your show. I'll sub. I know the next episode will be good. Followed even just for the fact that you guys aren't leftist kike or nazi larp similarly volatile and hypersensitive niggers that can't accept critique. More Sailor Jerry degeneracy. These fucking pseudo-vectors take forever. Fucking Gimp. Btw, whoever made that art is amazing. I'm honestly scared to compete with it... like Norton is when he cries into his Richard Simmons kosher penis pillow whilst Nikki Norton smashes his sagging rectal folds with her Einsatzgruppen beef hammer of Mjolnir whilst blasting Landser, sieg heiling, and calling Norton's sister to let her hear his cries simultaneously! Sperging now. Gotta' stop.. lol. Hasta luego. I'm honestly just happy to finally get on here and vent about this show we all used to love fallen to shit. More liquor.

Forum Clout
If it's the wedding art that you've got kind words about; thank you brotherman, glad to inspire and see you doing yours.
(It wasn't made for NPS, but my thread got wiped when the site crapped out in Oct. Here's a link if you wanted a copy.)
Thanks! Yeah, it was amazing how accurate the characters were, with the obvious hilarious exaggeration of Nikki, lol. What program did you use? I just use Gimp. I've got to get into vector stuff. I'm used to drawing by hand but it seems like nearly all art has been digital for the last 20 years, not surprisingly. Drawing with polygon tools is still odd to me.

Forum Clout
Love the art style brothaman.
Thanks, nigga. Subbed to your show. Look forward to you and Turk's next one hopefully applying the critique. You boys will have the million dollar contracts, Madison Square Garden shows, and fawkin' McMansions in no time :cool:

P.S... just don't waste 10k a night gambling in Atlantic City, and have to sell your house to reside in a shit apartment where a musclebound girl half your age beats you like a dog if you play your Xbox too loudly.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Thanks, nigga. Subbed to your show. Look forward to you and Turk's next one hopefully applying the critique. You boys will have the million dollar contracts, Madison Square Garden shows, and fawkin' McMansions in no time :cool:

P.S... just don't waste 10k a night gambling in Atlantic City, and have to sell your house to reside in a shit apartment where a musclebound girl half your age beats you like a dog if you play your Xbox too loudly.

I'm not Dan Mullen.